[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ldr girlfriend decides that she has a 'friend crush'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 2005x990) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 2005x990
>Ldr girlfriend decides that she has a 'friend crush' on one of her students who has bigger pecs than me i guess. I do a lot of cardio so im pretty lanky.
>she starts getting really toxic/bitchy for a month
>tell her not to hang out with that guy
>2 weeks later
>confronts me in the middle of the night and tells me that she didnt stop hanging out with him
>i break up with her
>she asks if we can still be friends
>costanzaface.jpg
>"i dont think so"

I did everything right, right /adv/? I mean besides the ldr part.

I've never met a girl who went from literal saint to bitch slut after seeing a dude that looks like he only did chest flies and skipped every leg day since he was born. And i was going to show up literally the next month.

What's her game? She just wants to stay friends in case she needs and emotional crutch again or the whole chestfag thing doesn't pan out, right?

I think I would be more upset, but I'm just glad I didn't get cuckolded and got to have the last word i guess. I'm actually pretty glad. LDRs are empty vapid relationships. a dude in his 20s should not waste his time with one.
>>
>>17283209
>Trusting women
Women are only good for breeding. The only people they will ever be loyal to are there kids. I can tell you with one hundred percent certainty that in her mind you are the bad guy, and she is doing everything she can to convince everyone you know that you're a piece of shit. Don't fall for the fairy tale of love, you are obligated to take care of them if children are involved, but don't give them the control by "loving" them. This doesn't mean you can't enjoy their company, nor do you have to despise them, but the reality is that they will never have your best interests at heart.
>>
>>17283209
Yeah man, you did good.

Now welcome to crippling loneliness, and friday nights on 4chan.

At least you still have enough respect to not get cucked. She was probably fucking him.
>>
>>17283280
I'm not really lonely, I'll just hang out with my friends and hit up some bars.

I think it was being lonely and period time.

I actually called her out on fucking the dude, but I don't think she did. She said pretty calmly that she wasn't fucking the dude and she was surprised that I thought that way. I just told her that the way she was acting the past month that I wouldn't put it past her and she agreed.

That's so weird, I feel like she would get some flak for messing with her students.
>>
The problem is that not enough people are ever told this:

"Sometimes your emotions and what you feel are FUCKING BULLSHIT and you need to calm the fuck down and take a step back. Your emotions and feelings serve as a guide and they are certainly a part of you, but often times they will also totally betray you."

The modern generation treats feelings and emotions too much like fucking gospel these days. "My vagina feels tingly and I feel happy when I'm around this guy... OMG I MUST BE TRUE TO MYSELF AND ACT IMMEDIATELY BASED ON THESE FEELINGS."
>>
File: 1466152152938.jpg (101 KB, 728x636) Image search: [Google]
1466152152938.jpg
101 KB, 728x636
>>17283209
All women are capable of becoming bitch sluts when they see a virile male.
>>
>>17283354

God, yes. Just as you can't run on cold logic alone, you can't let your emotions control you. There has to be balance.
>>
>LDR
>going on and on about dudes and thier muscles
>I think I would be more upset, but
you're gay and lying to yourself about it so a girlfriend you don't have to see or touch is all you wanted anyways. of course you're not upset that the relationship is over, it was just a prop anyway
>>
>>17283368
Emotions are inherently selfish. They cannot inform you about the world. They can only tell you if you like or dislike something without telling you why.
>>
>>17283369
Kek

Again, there was just one more month until we could see each other regularly
>>
I probably would have just told her that if she wants to be single so she can pursue some guy she has a crush on and wants to spend time with, all she has to do is say the word. And I would do that because it lets her know exactly where her behavior is heading. It's a waste of time to tell someone else what to do. People do what they're gonna do.

Your girlfriend probably felt guilty over her behavior and didn't want to be the "bad guy". So she treated you like crap because people rationalize bullshit. Like, if she treats you like crap, it's because you're a crap person and that's what you deserve. And it's even better for her rationalizations if you get angry back, or break up with her. It gives her retroactive justification or lets her off the hook.

That sort of "putting the cart before the horse" style thinking doesn't actually make any sense, but people grasp at whatever bullshit they can to avoid just flat out acknowledging to themselves that they're shitty people.

Asking to "be friends" after it's obvious that her behavior is garbage is just more of the same. She wants to be able to say "Oh, it just didn't work out, but it's no one's fault. We're still friends" so that it's easier to avoid acknowledging that it's her behavior that caused this.

Doesn't matter. Better to find out that a shitty person is shitty and get them out of your life.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.