[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ >be me >have a gf of nearly 2 years >she started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 299x168
Hey /adv/
>be me
>have a gf of nearly 2 years
>she started talking and snapchatted a guy again that she used to date for only like a month
>he "cheated on her" even though they weren't exclusive so she cut contact with him last year
>she tells me they're close friends
>they've been talking for 6 months now, and she hasn't cheated on me as far as I know
>she tells me not to worry and even calls him her "best friend" when she messages him
Is he a threat or is he a beta phaggot who I have nothing to worry about?
>>
>>17282877
Try to be that guy.

The guy who fucks girls with boyfriends.

It's more fun!
>>
>>17282877
Personally I'm not fine with my partner being close friends with an ex partner.
While I do understand being somewhat nice to them in general, I wouldn't be fine with them being close.
It usually doesn't end up well.
>>
>>17282881
This is dumb.

>>17282877
Sends up red flags for me. I would nip this in the butt sooner rather than later. Or ditch her ass. Women only need one male best friend and that is their husband(or really gay guy bestfriend)
>>
>>17282893
>>17282887
But they've been talking everyday for like 6 months now, if something were to have happened it would have happened by now right??
>>
>>17282906
Assume nothing, prepare for anything.

I would definitely tell her you feel very uncomfortable with them being so close. And if she can't handle that dump her ass. Its that or wait until they get drunk or whatever and fuck.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.