[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets say I learn that my gf listens to kpop and I find that it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1464036423891.jpg (64 KB, 680x361) Image search: [Google]
1464036423891.jpg
64 KB, 680x361
Lets say I learn that my gf listens to kpop and I find that it bothers me. The first thing I assume is that she fetishizes asian guys or something similar.

Now I want to ask if my behavior is normal and/or healthy. Some people on r9k say it isnt but what do you guys think? What word describes what I feel and how do I stop feeling this way?
>>
What word describes my behavior* as in whats the root cause
>>
>>17282162
>>17282162
Aren't certain women kinda fetishized too? Just a question tho.

My sister is into that. I find it to be a really bizarre fan base. And my sister's wall is plastered in 2PM posters, she has a damn shrine of one of the members. And we are in our mid twenties for christ's sake.

Honestly, I don't even see it as a asian fetishisizing thing, it's really just a weird boy band thing. Any girl who obsesses over boy bands and is over 15 (and that age is even cutting it close) seems really fucking immature for some reason.
>>
>>17282162
There's insecurity here if you're thinking that enjoyment of kpop has anything to do with fantasies about Asian men! Some people like rock, others rap, etc. and would never IRL think more of it beyond enjoying the music. Most pop idol worship is just for fun and just a phase. Stop worrying about that and think about why it really bothers you...why do you even care so much about it?
>>
>Help, /adv/!
>My boyfriends watches chinese cartoons with lesbian schoolgirls on acid!
>Does that mean he fetishises asian pussies? Does he imagine fucking a "Meguca" instead of me? What do?

Dude, female here, i don't like kpop, but their music and videos are really well done, that thing has so much quality and effort in it, it feels extraterrestrial. Both boy and girl bands, South Korea is very serious about their music industry. Just watch the classy outfits every janitor dresses in their tv shows and check soundtracks.

Western pop music are mostly chicks wiggling butts singing like shit and other types of music either are pretentious/political or don't get enough funding to pull something awesome.

Not surprised that white girls like kpop too. She may develop a fetish, but it's unlikely from her exposure to asian music alone. Complete isolation from asians may contribute, as soon as she sees how ugly most asian guys are irl her spell will break.

Chill dude, firstly, there is nothing wrong in fetishising asian guys.
Secondly korean idols are literally equivalent of 2d girls, because they have nothing in common with reality. Tons of makeup, plastic surgery, top-tier photographers, operators.

Idk almost all girls my age in my fucking state insanely squeal at kpop, even if we are asian too.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.