[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whenever I set to do something I get sleepy and start yawning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: kys.png (267 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
kys.png
267 KB, 420x420
Whenever I set to do something I get sleepy and start yawning over and over.

How do productive people do the shit they have to do without failing to do it because of all of these shitty body distractions.
>>
please respond
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
>>17282155
Inprove your sleeping patterns.
>>
>>17282157

I sleep well you fucking retard whats the fuck kind of advice is that you guys are supposed to be pros at your shit.
>>
>>17282172
wait you thought this place was real
>>
>>17282100
People yawn not only because they're sleepy, but because something is recognizably boring or they're so disinterested that they'd much rather be anywhere but there or in that situation--including being asleep! So, finding out why something is so boring/unattractive to do and motivating yourself is the key! Think about why something needs to be done, and focus on the benefits to YOU--what's the positive gains? Why you should do it in the first place? Focusing on the positive goal might help you dread the chore less! I hope that this helps! GL!
>>
>>17282192

Thanks for your shit advice!

faggot...
>>
>>17282521
Whatever...if you don't want advice, don't ask.
>>
>>17282523

shut up kid
>>
Disconnect yourself from the internet and media.

Of course it's hard to focus on something you don't care about. Do you do it online? If there's somebody boring you don't care about, do you read it? Fuck no, you scroll past and don't stop until you find something that interests you. And you keep doing this.

So what do you think happens when you can't do this? The content in front of you provides literally no stimulation, and the entire time, you're just looking for other things to do.
>>
>>17282100
people get shit done because theyre too mature to find little things interesting. they think more big scale with their goals.
>>
>>17282639

Listen here kid, I am a mature person. The problem is not that, I am different to most of the normies out there that can do shit easily because of their normie brain, but not me thats why I am asking for advice so go mean to others somewhere else.
>>
Stop doing shit u dont like dumbass
>>
You might have narcolepsy, OP. Go see a doctor
>>
>>17282172
>anger
>irritable
>hostile

That's sleep deprivation, you mong.
>>
Coffee, Black and strong.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, coffee is what makes people productive, learn to manage your caffeine levels (most newcommers drink a shitton and develop resistance too quickly).

I've heard cocaine is like coffee on steroids but I've never felt the need to use it.

Just to make sure you understand, by coffee I don't mean starbucks, I mean the stuff that you buy in the supermarket that reads "coffee", not "decaf" not "bullshit-flavored coffee", just "coffee".
>>
>>17283884

I need to do this shit fuckface

I also want to force myself to enjoy it.
>>
Cocaine
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.