[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with me? The girls I like the most are the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 500x300
What's wrong with me?

The girls I like the most are the most fucked ones. Alternative/hipster girls whom after banging the second or third time profess to telling me they cut themselves and are self-proclaimed sluts (one literally called herself a slut).

But they're also the most interesting to talk to, like the same shit I do, have the bad girl style I like.

Normie girly girls don't turn me on the way these alternative girls do-but I know the alternative girls are walking red flags and for all purpose "broken" and ill-fit for anything serious.

Should I just accept that I'll be dating broken girls with serious issues for the rest of my life?
>>
Think if it's a "real" problem or not. Like how much they do trouble your life or not. At least you say you've been succesful with these women so far. I think it's alright. Besides normies probably have problems of their own too, they are just less visible.
I have the same taste as you tbqh.
>>
chances are your mother was probably troubled in some regard since most people naturally look for mates similar to their parents
>>
>>17281990
I'm trying to go in the polar opposite of my mother desu

Maybe it's a subconscious thing
>>
I have the same problem op. Most likely you like fucked up women because you yourself are insecure and don't think you could be securely loved by a normal/adjusted girl. Or your emotional life is glacial and barren so you crave the excitement that psycho meme Thots bring

That's how it is with me anyway
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.