[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever date someone larger than them. Especially a women.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1444882734971.jpg (12 KB, 387x309) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1444882734971.jpg
12 KB, 387x309
Anyone ever date someone larger than them. Especially a women.
I have feels for this pretty girl only issue is she's chunky. Got a tummy couldn't wear a two piece and I'm sure I can't lift her. 5'3 bmi of 30.2
And i don't want to hear from family and friends about her weight and I'm sure she is going to be insecure.
Any advice?
She's definitely not a land whale. She actually decently well and is motivated and good hygiene
>>
File: 1466453984302.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
1466453984302.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>>17281612
A lot of the times I find people who are just 'chubby' or a little chunky just dont have that outside motivation to eat better or excercise.

I used to be 5'7" and 198lbs. I got a girlfriend 2 years ago and now I weigh like 145.

Honestly if you actually like this girl, and care for her, date her. Warm up to eachother, and start going to the Gym together, buying yummy Fruit/Veggies, etc.

There are so many 'chubby' girls from Highschool that transformed into busty, plump ass adults once they dropped a good 20lbs.
>>
>>17281612
>She's definitely not a land whale. She actually decently well and is motivated and good hygiene

Why not ?
I've dated chubs and am with one now. It has is pro's.

>And i don't want to hear from family and friends

So you're worried what they say ? Fuck them.
Man up. You like her. Date her.
Any real person in your life won't judge you. Only shallow fuckers you probably don't need to be around.
>>
>>17281612
>And i don't want to hear from family and friends about her weight and I'm sure she is going to be insecure.
Tell them to piss off then? None of anything you said sounds like a problem. Just date her.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.