[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tinnitus Nake it stop Please I just don't want to hear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 675982.png (140 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
675982.png
140 KB, 600x600
>Tinnitus
Nake it stop
Please I just don't want to hear it anymore god
Help me
>>
How bad is it? What did you get it from?
>>
>>17281255
>enough to where I'm on sleeping (knockout) pills
>extended exposure to evil rock music
>>
1) Sleep with a fan on. It's just enough background noise to keep your mind off the EEEEEEEE and not distract you from sleep.
2) Keep your mind busy with other things.
>>
>>17281265
>extended exposure to evil rock music
Thank god i didn't listen to music loud just because all my friends did. I'll never fuck with my eyes and ears.
>>
there is no cure, sorry for your loss :(
>>
>>17281265

First make sure you're well hydrated. Being dehydrated makes it much worse. Second lay off the caffeine. Third try going to sleep with TV on, loud enough to hear it as a low drone.
>>
If you need to work or read or something like that, listen to brown noise.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (9 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9 KB, 241x209
>>17281246
The fan trick does work a lot. Pro tip: dont be a badass wear hearing protection when shooting
>>
>>17281246
I've had it as long as I can remember. I always have headphones with me and I listen to music for most of my waking hours, seems to block it out. I tend to do a lot during the day (physically and mentally) so by the time I'm in bed, I'm wrecked and fall asleep easily
>>
No idea if this works, I don't have tinnitus but some people say it does:

"Place the palms of your hands over your ears with fingers resting gently on the back of your head. Your middle fingers should point toward one another just above the base of your skull. Place your index fingers on top of you middle fingers and snap them (the index fingers) onto the skull making a loud, drumming noise. Repeat 40-50 times. Some people experience immediate relief with this method. Repeat several times a day for as long as necessary to reduce tinnitus.Dr. Jan Strydom, of A2Z of Health, Beauty and Fintess.org."
>>
>>17281565
Didn't work for me. Might be impressive placbo
>>
>>17281607
Placebo*
>>
>>17281246
>Tinnitus
Just be thankful you don't have Tourette's. I notice my eyesight getting worse every month after twitching innumerable times. I have an arm twitch that is by far the most extreme of my tics, I jerk my arm up and hit my shoulder , it's gotten to a point where my elbow aches for hours on end. Thank god I don't play tennis.
>this is now a complain about your disabilities thread
>>
>>17281764
Tinnitus and tourettes both sound awful. My only disability so far is cripplingly bad eyesight and 5000000000000 floaters in my eyes, but it's manageable with glasses and the floaters are kind of cool to look at sometimes, albeit distracting

Too bad there is no cure for either of those things though. Floater surgery has a high risk of blindness, and laser eye surgery doesn't work on everyone and can cause complications further down the line

But I have glasses, so I thank modern medicine :)
>>
>>17281764
I have a stutter and it ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffucking sucks
>>
File: Doge.jpg (55 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Doge.jpg
55 KB, 720x540
>>17282007
stutters can be cute sometimes anon.
You'll find a girl that loves it one day
>>
>>17282015
I don't think so. It's annoying as fuck. Some words I physically cannot say, like "regularly".
Some of my asshole friends back in high school used to finish my word for me when I was stuck on it. I think they thought they were helping but it really got on my nerves. It's hard to explain but I get a certain "satisfaction" from finishing a syllable I'm stuck on.
>>
>>17281333
>brown noise
I hate rap
>>
>>17281764
Sometimes at night my penis detaches and crawls away. It sounds silly but I seriously have no fucking idea where it goes, and I live in fear of the day it wriggles in somewhere it doesn't belong and I get slapped with a sexual assault charge.

I tried to contain it in one of those cages but somehow it keeps getting out.
>>
bro, I have tinnitus and I don't give a fuck. sometimes is annoying, but just don't pay attention to it. meditate a lot with the noise if you want a cure, that's what I did and it worked wonders
>>
>>17281246
>Tinnitus
I just leave a fan on low pointing away from me.
>>
The tapping trick works for me. The best way i can describe it is to block my ears, and just forcefully tap my skull in-between the ears for about a minute. It makes a sound like an 808 bass drum, lol

You don't need to "snap" although you can if it makes the sound more effective
>>
File: 1430008628883.png (516 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
1430008628883.png
516 KB, 680x418
>>17281246
It never stops. Have fun.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.