[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have the private facebook of a well known celebrity. I messaged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1425664448092.png (308 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1425664448092.png
308 KB, 500x375
So I have the private facebook of a well known celebrity. I messaged her from a fake account to see what happens and she's "seen" my comment.

How do I get a shot with her without coming off as a stalker creep or starstruck fan?
>>
You're lying to a celebrity to try and gain access to personal information that she only shares with select people. You're clearly one of those things.
>>
>>17281044
>How do I get a shot with her without coming off as a stalker creep or starstruck fan?
But either or both of those is exactly what you are
>>
>>17281061
>>17281059
This.

And to be honest, you never had a shot in the first place. No celebrity decides "Y'know what, I want to settle down and fuck a nice, poor nobody I met online."
>>
>>17281044
Are you the guy who was obsessed with Maisie Williams?
>>
You probably already failed with that fake account, its empty with no pictures/events and no more than 50 friends, so she'll probably ignore/block

If you want to do this, you need to have a proper facebook account that looks and feels legit and then talk to her, doesnt matter if she asks you who you are because she"ll be looking at your fb pictures and you just have to lie your way up there consistent with your fb profile like who you are (but exaggerated) and then tell a sob story like how you lost a fortune and became a regular person blablabla. When she's still comfortable talking to you on the 5+ hour mark ask her if she wants to hang out or if she has whatsapp (just get closer in a steady but nice way). From there on this text cant help you any further
>>
>>17281059
what?

I genuinely like her

>>17281071
no

>>17281076
I used the fake one to see if she is active on her acc
I have a real fb but I don't want to lie to her.
>>
Do you already know her personally?
>>
>>17281150
Its because thats she's a celebrity that I suggested to lie, you dont want to look like a nobody to her right? So make it atleast an interesting conversation with or without lying. You can undo the lie with some truth or another lie the purpose of it is to get closer dont foget that. And as always be creative.
>>
>>17281165
no but I want to

>>17281166
what if she finds out?
>>
Put yourself in her shoes. She's an attractive celebrity. She can go anywhere and every guy will want her. She has her pick of the litter. She could go for any young millionaire scion of a family fortune, genius artist, or great entrepreneur. And then there's some random guy begging for her attention on the internet.

And you don't like her, you only think you do. You like her public image. You have no idea if the two of you would actually get along.
>>
>>17281174
I know it's impossible but I want at least o try and I want to do it in the best way.

I know I don't know her just from interviews and shit but I want to.
>>
Pro-tip: That's probably also a fake account.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.