[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1461715799744.jpg (56 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461715799744.jpg
56 KB, 640x640
I'm seeing this girl who I actually really like. She's funny, we get along great and everything was going great until she told me that she believes white privilege is a thing and that she's a feminist.

I look at her differently now, things feel so different finding out shit like this. I don't want to do anything sexual with her anymore, too scared of false rape accusations and shit.

What do. Do I end it or keep going?
>>
>>17280379
You will never find someone who is 100% the same as you. If you want to have fulfilling relationships, and ANY relationship at all, you have to get over peoples' personal opinions. You'd be a fucking moron to let someone good go just because they don't follow your ideology, or political party or whatever opinion it is that you hold.

You simply don't talk about it. the love you have for someone will always outweigh the opinions of that person. My hardline republican catholic father has been married to my bleeding heart liberal mother for 45 years. They have the strongest love I've ever seen. They don't let their petty opinions come between them and the great thing they have.

To do so only shows how immature you are.
>>
>>17280379
I say you end it - Obviously the more you get to know her, the more you don't like, ESPECIALLY if you are feeling a "accusations" vibe

Don't risk it
>>
File: 1466555960421.jpg (48 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1466555960421.jpg
48 KB, 450x450
>>17280379
End the pain sooner rather than later. Modern feminism is a load of shit.
>>
You're free to stick around now but *jump ship* when she decides to lecture you on how evil men are (while completely ignoring the fact that she's dating one)
>>
If you're on the meme train then forget about it. Or you could, you know, grow up.
>>
>>17280379

This poster: >>17280385

Is correct. But look at it this way: Don't acquiesce to her feminism. If she asks you say you're not one, give your reasons, whatever, but stand your ground. If she ends it, you get rid of someone who didn't like you that much, and if she stays then she respects you.

You can't lose.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.