[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alcohol mer you love kiss girl anything that will make you see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 3876633lun.jpg (11 KB, 258x362) Image search: [Google]
3876633lun.jpg
11 KB, 258x362
help I feel like i m alcoholic matter of fact i am drunk right now. i have been diagnosed with sociopathic behavior, and/or autism by different professionals (psychologist). I need you to tell me that it is okay, that I am not alcoholic. Ok? Pic related what i m drinking right now...
>>
i need advice love sweety still drunk tho

senpai family fami famil family (just testing the filter)
>>
I am still drink and waitnig 4 an answer....
>>
Please tell me I am normal, you can tell me whithout risking your reputation... it is an ANOMNYMOUS image board........
>>
I am one of you ANSWER ME I love you, you can trust me tell me what I want..... I am just like you,,,

Stil drunkposting
>>
Yeah, you're pretty clearly a drunk. I mean you'll eventually find someone to lie to you, but dude you be an alcoholic.
>>
>>17279918
NO i am nineteen, you cannot tell me that, I am like my friends, I AM NORMAL
>>
>>17279880
>i have been diagnosed with sociopathic behavior, and/or autism

No
Way
>>
Tell me I am not sick, having sex with men sometimes is normal if you don t fall in love with him......
I

am like you
i
am

you remember it (re "meme" ber)
DRUNKPOSTING
>>
>>17279947
WJY DO YOU ASK IT THAT WAY IT IS TRUUUU
>>
>>17279955
SORRY DIDNOT MEAN TO TYPE IT LIEK THAT I MEANT "TRUE"
>>
>>17279968
stupid Caps lock
>>
File: 167.jpg (32 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
167.jpg
32 KB, 300x100
So funny
>>
Alright OP you don't seem like you're baiting and even if you are this is kinda desperate bait and I feel some sort of urge to respond.

How often do you get drunk?

If it's more than 4 days a week or if you binge and just drink a fuckton two or three days a week, you're probably an alcoholic.

Do you have to drink to enjoy things? Do you drink to cope with sadness/angst/etc.? Do you prioritize alcohol over school/work/relationships?

If you answer yes to any of these, you're probably an alcoholic.

However, if you've managed to keep your life in tact and haven't under performed in areas of your life because of your drinking, you could be a "functioning alcoholic" which isn't necessarily a bad thing but isn't really a good thing either and is dangerous territory to be in.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.