[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Posted on here a while back asking what I could improve with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 0.jpg (62 KB, 898x1197) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
62 KB, 898x1197
Posted on here a while back asking what I could improve with my appearance. A lot of people said to grow out my hair and ditch the freckles.

I've grown out my hair a bit, what does /adv/ think?
>>
The pic I sent before, to compare
>>
Definitely look better with shorter hair and a cleanly shaved face. Im grill
>>
>>17279877
ITT: OP discovers that different people like different things.

OP: go ask /fa/
>>
>>17279810
Cute on both pics. But I don't even see a difference to be honest....... nobody else either. only the difference in the quality of the photos webcam vs digicam and straight look vs posing
>>
>>17279813
not tall enoguh - woman here
>>
>>17279810
Stop being a ginger
>>
>>17279884
>/fa/

OP don't. It's like /pol/ with skinny manlets.
>>
>>17279810

Short hair actually looks better on you OP. What about a beard? With those eyes and a good man beard going on, you'd be pretty damn smokin
>>
>>17279926
I'm sitting down, I'm around 180cm.
>>
>>17279976
I can't grow a beard properly, only 18 and can basically grow scraggly pubes on my face
>>
Looks like a terminal case of fagsface with shitsprinkles on the snout!
>>
>>17279810
Why do you want to approve your appearance? You shouldn't have any problems if you look like that. You're just wasting time if you're waiting until you look better.
>>
>>17280038
It's not that I think I'm bad, I just want to look the best I can be.
>>
>>17279813
This is better. You have a bright future in KGB, Vladimir.
>>
>>17279810
short hair imo, and how tf do you 'ditch' freckles
>>
>>17280020
A shame. Maybe when you hit mid 20s you'll have bettet luck on the beard
>>
Get a nice pair of glasses is you need them. Make sure the rims aren't too thin. Dress well (don't overdo it) and keep your face clear
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 633x758
>>17279926
>>
>>17280095
No idea, but people said that lol
>>
>>17280043
At this point, you can't improve your face/head. Your face is good lookng anyways, so you shouldn't worry about it. If you want to look your best your body is your next target, get working out. If becoming attractive overall is your goal, getting to know more women, even if you don't plan on dating/fucking them, and gaining more knowledge is a good idea. Going out and trying to have postive experiences with as many people as you can is also a smart call. Or start trying to get money, being employed is a huge turn on. The more you understand, experience, and have the more people will respect and want you. People like being around people who have shit figured out and it's way more attractive to women then someone who constantly needs support and doesn't know how to hold a job/learn your interests/keep in shape.
>>
>>17279810
desu I think you're pretty good looking. You'd look good with shaggy hair, for sure.
>>
>>17280311
Really any hair other than this cut would be good.

Probably grow it out, though. But don't just let it fall over your face, style it up in a pomp or side part.
>>
try parting your hair to one side rather than the middle
>>
>>17279813
You look perfectly fine there, though. Better in that pic than OP, actually.

You shouldn't have trouble getting girls with that appearance I'd say. Try facial hair for a bit if you want to, but if you're not getting girls or something looking like that, it must be a personality thing.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.