[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright ill make this as short As possible. Girlfriend of 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1465076627573.jpg (25 KB, 640x477) Image search: [Google]
1465076627573.jpg
25 KB, 640x477
Alright ill make this as short As possible.
Girlfriend of 4 years doesnt want to use the pill and it could take up to 2 years at ny age to get the snip.

I cant cum from wearing a condom anymore and im starting to have dreams and even daydreams of my exes when wed fuck without a condom.
ive discussed this a little with gf but not part of being unable to cum with rubber on.

Do i tell her the sex is shit for me. Or do i keep it to myself.

She refuses pill.
>>
Conversation. Very fucking important. Also there are other contraceptives besides the pill.
>>
>>17279804
Definitely tell her about your issue, but not fantasizing about your exes. She can get a non hormonal IUD or you can use sponges or some shit.

I am in the same place with my current FWB and we are just using the pullout method right now which isn't great but we usually only fuck drunk anyway so it seems like a good idea at the time.

Fug. I don't know. Someday valsagel will be approved for use.
>>
I would tell her how you are feeling. I would tell her about the dreams. I know this is gonna make me some like one of those shitty relationship type of person. But if you really wanna make it work with her then you have to be honest. If you don't tell her about the dreams it could lead to some problems down the road. It may be hard for her to hear but at the end of the day she will be glad you told her and it might have saved your relationship. And there are other options other than the pill.
>>
>>17280393
idk man, I want to agree with you because I believe in honesty in relationships too. lies aren't good for the longevity of a relationship, obviously; but there is such a thing as taking honesty too far to the point where it's more hurtful than helpful. I can't see what purpose is served by saying you're having wet dreams about your exes. gonna agree to disagree on this one.
>>
>>17280370
You trust yourself doing the pull-out method while you're drunk? LOL, enjoy being a dad
>>
>>17280442
I haven't had any problems yet, but we are both pro-choice so the only thing I'll be a father to is a medical waste bin.
>>
>>17280610
Yeah up until she decides to change her mind for woman reasons.
>>
Op here shes not the typw of person to take a convo about exes lightly let alone ghaving sexual dreams and day dreams about my sexual past.

Ill look into other contraceptives.

Pullout method is far too risky.
>>
Women change their mind A LOT after the moment they get pregnant. I had a FWB who knew the rules. We were on and off for several years and we had it down to a science. Despite all that, she decided to change the rules on me and almost had a kid. She miscarried, kept the fetus in a jar, and was sad as shit for a while. I didn't touch her again after that.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.