[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The End.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1430083079854.jpg (59 KB, 535x533) Image search: [Google]
1430083079854.jpg
59 KB, 535x533
Stop telling yourself that you are a wortheless piece of shit every day .

Your room is a mess , dirty as hell , just like your mind.

You repeat every day you have to change , you have to stop thinking and start doing

But you cant.

You regret loving her , trusting in her , making love with her , SHARING your life with her .

Now that she is gone it seems like your life is now empty , she left with a part of it .

Sometimes you think it is not worth living anymore , it is not worth hoping that things will change , it is not worth living thinking in the " what if " ' s . Because what if nothing changes at all ? what if life will be just as shit as right now , forever until you die ?

Life owes nothing to you .But you lost so many things you lost yourself.

You lost your grandma , your father , your mother , your whole family and the girl that could have been the love of your life .

Remember , you are worth everything.

Maybe there is a girl waiting for you in the future

Maybe there is a lot of happines in your future

Maybe you are predestined to become someone important

But its not worth living while you hope in the " what if 's "

Good luck buddies , you are worth way more than all that shit.

Tonight im killing myself.
>>
Tl;dr: op is an angsty teen

Nothing to see here
>>
>>17279709
Ah okay thx
>>
Hey, op. I felt like shit when my wife left me, but my dog died two weeks later and realized he was better to me than she ever was. It's been a year and a half and I am glad to be rid of her now, but I miss my dog everyday.
>>
K bye
>>
>>17279699
Checked.
Also, nobody's stopping you from killing yourself. And why bother announcing your suicide in a place like this? This is a place where (almost) no one knows each other outside the Internet. Do you really think someone out there is going to try to find you and try to stop just because you, an anonymous person, announced it?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.