[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ How are women consciously able to keep a plan B "friend"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
Hey /adv/
How are women consciously able to keep a plan B "friend" around even when she has a boyfriend? Do they have no morals or something? What should I do if I am a plan B?
>>
Just B yourself :)
>>
File: image.png (10 KB, 604x608) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10 KB, 604x608
>>17279549
>>
>>17279549
That's a terrible joke but I can't stop laughing
>>
>>17279540
You should have been a Plan B'ed, retard.
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17279540
Cut any contacts. Leave your life doing thongs things you like
>>
>>17279540
>How are women consciously able to keep a plan B "friend" around even when she has a boyfriend?
Most of them aren't. Most don't even know that's what you are. They take your utter failure to show interest as meaning you aren't interested -that you sincerely want just friendship- and distance themselves appropriately for a platonic relationship. Which is totally reasonable, given the information they have.

Back-pocketing does exist, among men as well as women, and it is highly, HIGHLY uncool. But you can't back-pocket someone you don't know is interested in you.
>>
>>17279540
If you are a plan B and she already told you she wanted to just be friends, cut contacts man. Don't do her small favors over the phone. Try to stop hanging out with her.
I've been there.
>>
Some women departed from morals. Same with some guys. They'll do anything to get what they want.
>>
File: 1461925360246.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
1461925360246.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>>17279540

Some women develop a plan b guy because plan a guy is lacking in somewhere, or the women is simply a raging whore. Usually the latter.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.