[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 24 am I too old to go to uni and med school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1464718977216.jpg (23 KB, 444x559) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464718977216.jpg
23 KB, 444x559
I'm 24 am I too old to go to uni and med school?
>>
>>17279324

no, there is not age restrictions on medical school
>>
>>17279324
never give up brah, you can do this
>>
>>17279324
No.
Never is too old to go where you belong.
>>
No, Dartmouth like older applicants. Better start volunteering though.
>>
There is absolutely no restriction to education.

If you're worried about being singled out as a "mature learner" then you are far from it.
>>
>>17279324
Just don't expect to go to a good university.
They only want highschool students, and their rich parent's money.
>>
>>17279324
I work at a teaching clinic
Many of our students/residents are 30+

Some are as old as in their 50s.

dont worry
>>
Thank you guys for the advice. How would you guys recommend paying my way through. I don't think I could work and school at the same time. I know many people do. Of course I will if I have to but you guys have any ideas
>>
>>17279460
Where at? I'm a first year resident at a major University Hospital program, and I honestly feel old as FUCK that I'm 30
>>
>>17279487
You're not. I know a couple of guys who started out as medics in the military etc and that's how they discovered that they wanted to attend med school and devote their life to it. They were older than 30 by the time they got to where you are, although I haven't the foggiest where they were (not super close friends.)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.