[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 704477754_699845.gif (246 KB, 400x277) Image search: [Google]
704477754_699845.gif
246 KB, 400x277
>I wake up 8 pm, my head is killing me. I have a toothache
>No matter what I do
>4 pm shaft I pass out
>I have tried to keep sleeping and get a full 8 hours
>But the next day it happens again
>I have tried forcing myself to stay up later
>But when I do I sleep two hours and wake up
>My home is always dirty and my phone low on battery
>I never get to buy healthy food because I wake up when everything is closed and when it opens again I'm too tired to go
>Please, I'm dying
>>
File: 1466541309189.jpg (31 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
1466541309189.jpg
31 KB, 500x357
>>17279300
Go to dentist
Clean around your house
Buy fresh vegetables, lean meats, whole grain foods, etc. They aren't that expensive if you stay away from those fancy supermarkets.
Charge your phone, or change the battery if it loses charge fast
>>
>>17279311
You don't understand, I sleep 4 hours a day, half of the day I have a killing headache and its also nigh and the rest of the day I'm really tired.
I want to do all those things but I can't, its even hard to shower since the lights went off and I have to wait until the morning to do so
>>
>>17279311
The pain in my tooth isn't real, im just so stressed I keep imagining that pains I had this year come back to the point where I feel them like the time I woke up with neck pain or the time I woke up without being able to move my arm
>>
>>17279311
The phone is always low on battery because I distract myself with it hoping it will keep me from falling asleep, the butcher opens 10 am, a whole 14 hours aftrr I wake up and flowers 2 pm until it reopens at 4 pm
>>
>>17279311
I'm constantly breaking down because of this, I wake up on a full blown panick attack every day. I want this to stop, I want it to stop so bad
>>
Holy shit go see a doctor.
>>
>>17279441
i cant for two weeks until tests are over or i will to admit to my dad i have been skipping classes
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.