[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm an emotional fucking wreck which likely stems from my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: trumpsad.jpg (210 KB, 3500x1750) Image search: [Google]
trumpsad.jpg
210 KB, 3500x1750
I'm an emotional fucking wreck which likely stems from my attraction to any girl who shows any sort of attraction to me. Coupling this with the fact that I've been told that I often accidentally flirt with girls gives me a really hard time in public sometimes. I just throw myself at any woman who I think would have me, under the assumption that they would want me, and I have no idea why I do it.
What do?
>>
It sounds like you need to be fancied and wanted to feel good about yourself , cos I'm the bloody same
>>
>>17279106
"Accidentally flirt"? Dude...keep doing that.

I think you feel this way because you feel guilty about your sexuality. Who tells you that you "accidentally flirt"? Women, most likely. Keep doing what you're doing and fuck whoever tells you that you're wrong.

The reason you do what you do is because you're a male who wants sex, so you're going to try, whether you're aware of it or not, to get sex.

This is a pretty big thing that puts men and women apart. Men go out and actively (or passively like you, you lucky motherfucker) attempt to get girls, while women can wait around for men to come their way and try.
>>
Huh.
Never thought about it like that. Cheers mate! Needed that.
>>
>>17279106
I just made a similar thread.
>>
Self-control.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.