[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ways to commit suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Olololol chuck norrs.jpg (7 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
Olololol chuck norrs.jpg
7 KB, 200x252
-won't cause brain damage if I manage to survive
-won't be painful
-won't be certain

help?
>>
>>17279045
>-won't be certain
What the shit does that even mean?
If you want to kill yourself, eat a pistol. Remember: bullets travel faster than sound, so you won't hear the gunshot that kills you.
>>
I don't condone you killing yourself m8 but making a smoothie with a bottle or two of pills of your choice is pretty effective. That's how one of my best mates ended himself..
>>
>>17279052
don't want to make a mess

I want to be able to go to bed after taking a pill, and have the uncertainty calm me down to sleep
>>
>>17279058
yeah but I heard that pills can cause brain damage if you survive
>>
>>17279052
>What the shit does that even mean?
It means OP doesn't want to die. They want to be stopped, and failing that, they want to live.

This is not uncommon. Few suicidal people actually want to die. They want the pain to end, and think death is the only way out, but suicide is only how they intend to get what they want: it's not what they WANT. So, too, for OP.

Talk to us, senpai. What hurts?
>>
>>17279074
Just no source of happiness. Everyday I'm obliged to be around people who I dislike or dislike me.

At the same time, I'm meant to muster energy to redo exams I thought I did well on and convinced myself would liberate me from my previous depressions these past months

Turns out I fucked these exams up and am struggling to keep up with the retests. Same time I have my supervisor demotivating me, telling me I'm insane and trying to kick me off the course and is trying to contact my parents ASAP.

Haven't told my parents yet, I convinced my Dad who invested so much attention, tolerance trust into me to do well only to fuck my life up like the rest of my older NEET siblings.

Every interaction with a teacher is stressful for me, I know how corrupted most education systems are when it comes to these things and I know that if teachers get the wrong opinion on you they'll be less lenient. I already spent my months of being "depressed" using the cheapest excuses thinking it would all come down to these exams I've just failed

I just feel so depleted...
>>
Suicide death doesn't end the pain , it just passes it on to someone else
>>
>>17279074
I just had an internship at a space agency and I loved it.

I can't imagine myself fucking my life over and becoming something mediocore
>>
>>17279074
I just feel like I've worked so hard, made all the correct social decisions and manouvres to avoid me from the toxic people who have plagued my life, to be on an improving climax to relaxation after my exams, only to be thrown back into the pit of chaos and stress
>>
>>17279119
>I'm having a shitty semester so I'm gonna kill myself

nigga are you serious... that's like the most temporary problem ever. I've met teenage girls with better reasons to kill themselves than you have
>>
>>17279143
its more of an emotional pain

I've destroyed so many relationships to focus on my studies, only to fuck them up and have idiots do better than me.

I don't want to be placed into the same category as my lazy NEET older siblings who fucked their lives up.

My dad has been investing a "new hope" in me since I began studying and it would pain me so hard, someone like him, to see his last chance of a successful child fuck up.
>>
>>17279045
Double barreled shotgun blast to the skull using 3.5inch magnum shells. If there's anything left of your head I'll be surprised. Look up shotgun suicides if you want to see the damage it'll do to your head. You won't survive.
>>
>>17279152
You need to stop equating your worth as a person with your success in a highly specialized, subjective area of intelligence. Furthermore, you need to realize that there's a HUGE difference between doing shitty in one class and becoming a NEET; that isn't something that happens overnight. My dad flunked out of college entirely the first time he was an undergrad, but went on to graduate, become a (very successful) entrepreneur, and eventually even got his Ph.D. My point is, you're super young and have your entire life ahead of you. But anyway, I know you're not going to kill yourself over this, so good luck to ya kid
>>
File: 1466059530485.jpg (67 KB, 599x509) Image search: [Google]
1466059530485.jpg
67 KB, 599x509
you want it to be lowkey 100%, so youre fine with sleeping on it. havent heard a request like that before. you sound like a devilish lil old thrill seeker. you put up a hard challenge OP, but i think i got you

DISCLAIMER: nigga dont do it lol

>choke yourself out (you can do that any way you want, be creative) in a way that makes you pass out from lack of blood flow to the brain, but will make you let go, so you can breathe immediately after, right over a flight of stairs/inconvenient place to pass out
>cut your underarms, but do it blindfolded, so you dont know whether or not you cut the artery
>russian roulette with a .22 revolver, aimed at the sternum
that actually sounds fun
>no more eating for you lil buddy, but you still drink all the water you want. do it until you pass out/die
>hiss........ssssss....... it is snek time. find a snake and let it bite you. it doesnt have to be venomous, in fact, that is the point. if you have no knowledge on sneks, you wont know which ones are venomous or not. even then, if youve been bitten by a venomous snake, depending on how lethal the venom is, they have a low rate, about a 30% chance, of them actually injecting you with a lethal amount of venom
>go buy brass knuckles/bat/tire thumper, run into the woods, and fight various animals until one gets the slip on you
that one is a joke, but i recommend fighting deer, those are some wily fuckers

ANOTHER DISCLAIMER: nigga dont do it lol
>>
File: 1441600998977.jpg (211 KB, 429x2009) Image search: [Google]
1441600998977.jpg
211 KB, 429x2009
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.