[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*PIC UNRELATED* Girls keep telling me I look like an ugly virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 600x600
I personally think I am at least an 8/10 but I get comments on my shit telling me that I look "like a fucking creep." My Twitter has some grade A content. Can you guys take a look at it and tell me: am I over evaluating my appearance? Also, is my Twitter as awesome as I think it is? Why the fuck do girls hate me!!!!
My Twitter username is Twitter.com/whatmatterson
>>
>>>/b/
>>
>>17278798
To be honest senpai, you do look a little odd, but not creepy maybe it's just your expression.
>>
>I personally think I am at least an 8/10
Your face is too long and droopy. 5/10. 6 if you had a better haircut.
>>
Your body language is awkward in your Twitter pic and the background is very uninteresting making it look like you just set the camera up yourself (or your family did) and took a picture and therefore don't have many friends. There's something awkward about it. You have a bad sense of style. Dressy jacket with a teen colored tshirt and old looking jeans. Also your tweets look a little lonely, it's a social networking site and you're not really interacting with anyone.

But you're right there's nothing wrong with your actual physical appearance, you have a nice face. You need to work on the other stuff.
>>
>>17278837
Also lay off the internet memes and political shit like "shillary" and political hashtags. Most of your tweets are you being outraged over something or internet memes, which does not send a chill vibe. I imagine that'd turn most people off and it's not engaging at all. Try to make your feed so that when people browse your Twitter they feel happy and interested.
>>
>>17278850
As an example here is your feed over a couple weeks:

>why do people not understand that when you livestream something, people dont show up immediately.
>Websites with ads that I did NOT touch that fling you off to the fucking app store can suck my extremely disgusting penis.
>fact: mac users touch their laptop screens 75% more than anyone with a brain
>holy shit amc. seriously with that cliffhanger? its getting old you know
>swear to god if one more bitcoin related twitter account follows me....
>the "again" in "back at it again" is redundant.
>Whatever makes you actually happy for once...
>can we stop using the word 'miracle' to essentially discredit the hard work of potentially thousands of people? thanks
>people seriously pissed off about a snapchat filter...come on

So much arrogance, anger, rudeness and outrage over shit that doesn't matter. Would you want to read a twitter feed like this?
>>
>>17278857
Yeah, seriously, shit's hard to read for more than a minute.

>and he doesn't even know.
>>
File: 1464023729651.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1464023729651.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1365
>>17278798

>blazer and tshirt
>blazer and jeans
>haircut of a 15 year old
>hunched shoulders
>clothing is way too big

You need to change yo appearance nigga, you're like a 4 right now; with the right changes you could be an 8. If you want to attract normal, 6-8/10 women in your age range (20-25 I'm guessing), you'll pretty much have to adopt the normal style for your age.

Here's some general advice:

Haircut: Cut to a 3-4 on the sides and rear with trimmers, cut with scissors to 1-2 inches on the top. Use pomade or wax to style it.

Shirts: Decently fitted oxfords/collared shirts for work and social shit like hitting bars, plain tshirts/henleys for chillin. Try to stick to the professional colors: light blues, greys, whites, browns, darks. Patterns like gingham are alright. Look for a JCrew, H&M, Urban Outfitters, or Polo near you

Pants: Lose the jeans nigga. You're in Florida, right? For casual pants, chinos are the way to go. You can also get shorts, but avoid any form of athletic shorts unless you're doing athletic shit. JCrew has some fucking lit chinos and shorts. Avoid really bright colors, and make sure the pants are fairly fit to your body.

Shoes: Stay pretty basic with shoes. Dark shoes, dark pants, light shirt. Light shoes, light pants, darker/colored shirt.

Don't go to walmart or kohls or some shit and buy some ill-fitted crap. Don't go overboard and buy suits or blazers and shit.

JCrew is the ultimate source for looking like a normal, twentysomething white dude. Go there in some normal clothes, and ask a sales associate what's in this season. Use your own scrutiny and their recommendations to buy stuff you can pull off/afford.

That's a clothes overhaul, nigga. If you want to hit some normal women up, I'd follow this advice.
>>
>haircut
garbage
>blazer
garbage
>tshirt
garbage
>jeans
garbage

fuckin go to /fa/ and ask them to help you (they WILL be brutal but this is necessary)
>>
File: 1449332103671.jpg (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449332103671.jpg
1 MB, 1280x720
>>17279102

>Also, is my Twitter as awesome as I think it is?

>Girls don't care about your profession unless you're making stacks
>Girls don't care about your multi-monitor setup
>Girls don't want to talk about technology
>Girls don't care about javascript
>Girls don't like being talked down to when it comes to technology
>Girls don't care about video games
>Girls don't care about memes
>Girls don't want to hear you bitch about wifi/services/updates/anything unless it's her shitty attitude
>Girls don't want a guy that tweets at/retweet Linus tech tips, google, microsoft, and whatever other web shit you like
>Girls don't want to read your political views
>Girls don't like guys who are openly self-loathing
>Girls don't like contrived, edgy posts in the idgaf category
>Girls eat shit like this up when they're roasting yo ass in groupchat:

> if you spam the dog filter on snapchat, especially if you repeatedly lick the screen, then you really are basic (3/22)
> people seriously pissed off about a snapchat filter...come on (4/20)
> today I drew happy faces on my nipples and then used Snapchat filters on them. goodnight. (4/21)
> Snapchat discover stories: everything nobody cares about curated into one conveniently annoying place. (6/21)

You bitch about things, and then bitch about people bitching about things. No girl want a bitch nigga.

Again, no women out there, unless she shares your profession and opinions passionately, gives a fuck about web design and your opinions of every website, application, service, etc out there.

Get a hobby that isn't video games, and get some friends. Your twitter makes you look like you have 1 friend, and it's hurting your chances of getting any pussy. If I had a twitter that looked like this, I wouldn't be open about sharing it with girls I meet.

cont.
>>
File: 1443125453745.jpg (85 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1443125453745.jpg
85 KB, 640x480
>>17278798
>>
>>17279186
If you want a twitter to {re}tweet your web shit and gripes and complaints, make a separate twitter for it, and take your fucking name off it.

At this point I'd bail on the twitter you have now, it's too late.

>>17279154
This nigga has good adivice, get roasted by /fa/. If you want normal women in their 20s, I'd avoid streetwear/lunarcore/gothninja/whatever other obscure shit is going on now. They'll bitch if you talk about dressing in normie clothes, but they'll give decent advice on how to make fits for your appearance.

>Why the fuck do girls hate me!!!!

As for this, you've got a few things going.
>Terrible clothes
>Haircut for a 15 y/o old
>Shitty, negative attitude
>Video games
>Memes
>Cares about web site design
>Superiority complex when it comes to technology
>Superiority complex when it comes to anything
>Not /fit/
>Your social media presence makes you look like you have no friends
>Personal website

Nigga you corny. Ditch the web prodigy attitude, clean up your appearances, get a new wardrobe, and get some outdoor, social hobbies.
>>
File: dissappointment.gif (2 MB, 330x166) Image search: [Google]
dissappointment.gif
2 MB, 330x166
>>17279186
>Girls don't give a shit about all these things.

What the fuck is the point to women, then? It's 2016, they better start fucking caring about at least some of that shit if they don't want to just be objectified for their tits, ass and pussy...
>>
>>17279770
By the way, I'm not saying that guy's twitter isn't abysmal. It is. But that's besides the point.
>>
>>17278857

>So much arrogance, anger, rudeness and outrage over shit that doesn't matter

exactly like the average female's twitter desu
>>
>>17279792
But women hate other women.
>>
File: wto7klbr.png (410 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
wto7klbr.png
410 KB, 512x512
>>17278798
Joseph, you look like an ugly virgin when I look at your Twitter. You are not 8/10, you're maybe a little below average.

>I make websites while simultaneously viewing dank memes on my other monitors.
>viewing dank memes on my other monitors.
God you are such a faggot.
>>
>>17278798
>>17279809
Top kek, this guy knew he was gonna get roasted or legitimately thought he was top shit. Either way, reality has shoved its cock up his ass.
>>
>>17279821

>implying it wasn't just some troll falseflagging with another person's account in an attempt to drum up a personal army

people do this all the time on pol
>>
>>17279827
/adv/ is like the shittest board for that, which makes me think that this is really him. /b/, /r9k/ or /pol/ would be the spots for armies and shit.
>>
>>17278798
You'll do fine in KGB Vladimir, worry not.
>>
it looks gay
>>
Get a fucking decent haircut. Over your ears at the very least. Ditch that stupid fucking jacket. The shirt is probably fine. Get solid colored jeans, none of that faded/pre-worn shit.

Can't see your shoes but they're probably stupid. Buy simple, clean sneakers if that's what you're into.

STOP POSTING INTERNET/GAMER/4CHAN/WEEBSHIT ON SOCIAL MEDIA. In fact, you should barely be posting on there at all.

If you don't want to workout then you need to at least stay thin.

Do all this and you won't look like a fucking creepy weirdo.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.