[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to deal with a paranoid control freak with a martyr complex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: kek.jpg (92 KB, 780x1044) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
92 KB, 780x1044
How to deal with a paranoid control freak with a martyr complex?
>>
by not interacting with him.
>>
>>17278488
What if it's your mom?

I'm about to move out, but I still have to deal with her for the rest of her/my life. It's my mom, and we have had good relations before.
>>
>>17278492
you grow up, you set more boundaries, but family is generally tough for life.
>>
>>17278485
You're moving out--let distance help you. Stand up for yourself and limit the types of conversations you engage in or how much control she--or anyone else--has in your life. Live your life and start setting limits/boundaries--that's part of growing up :) GL!
>>
>>17278488
This.
>>
>>17278492
>but I still have to deal with her for the rest of her/my life
One, no you don't.
Two, just don't answer your phone when she calls you incessantly. Which she will, it'll probably take a year or so for her to stop trying to talk to you every 30 seconds
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.