[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
two nights ago i cheated on my boyfriend of 8 months and best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 705x705) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 705x705
two nights ago i cheated on my boyfriend of 8 months and best friend of over a year bu exchanging nudes with another guy. i thought i loved my boyfried, but now im just not sure. i dont want to hide it from him but i know telling him would destroy him and our relationship. unsure wether i should keep it to myself of simply break up with him. i feel so guilty as he is so good to me. advice??
>>
Don't tell him what you did and just break up with him.
>>
If you only sent nudes it isn't that bad of an offense, but I think personally if you are able to send nudes to someone else then you've moved on from your BF.

Tell him what you did and ask for forgiveness if you want, or just break up idk
>>
Il really don't know how can someone do that.
I mean just break up with him. How can someone send nudes to another guy and then feel guilty, it's clearly something you do intentionally
>>
>>17278094
You feel guilty because you know that was wrong and you still did it. Also you were not thinking on his feelings or the relationship before, so it's kinda hard to think about that now, since you fucked up.

Be honest with him. Then it's up to him to decide what's next for you two.
>>
Im going to be honest, i donĀ“t have the moral to tell you you are a whore, but instead i will welcome you to my club its called " We are whores". Congrats
>>
>>17278094
>female """"""""""""""logic""""""""""""""
>>
>>17278094
you bigger issue is this guy has nudes of you. you realize sometime in the future these will pop up on the internet. Oh, your relationship ended when you started chatting up this new guy knowing where it was headed. Make it official with the guy you call your bf, break up.
>>
>>17278094
Tell him you fucking whore.
>>
>>17278094
You will devastate the poor guy if you tell him. Lying and deceiving should come second nature to someone like you.
>>
One does not simply send nudes to other people, you disrespected your bf long ago.
He deserves to know you are a whore and he can do better.
>>
>>17278094
help us out here OP. Why the fuck do you do shit like this? I mean what goes through your head in the lead up and when you do it?
>>
File: 1463929077369.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1463929077369.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>17278094
Spare him the heartbreaking reason and make up something then break up.

Your pics will show up in /b eventually.

Whore.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17278094
8 months is nothing, he'll get over it. You clearly don't care and will probably do it again.

If you were a truly caring person, you'd be honest and try to make it right by never doing anything like it ever again, but you did it after only 8 months. Your relationship will forever carry that baggage. It sounds like you're not ready for a serious committed relationship, try again when you're older and more mature.
>>
Just down tell him and ride that cuck train into the ground. Maybe make him buy you a new phone.
>>
>>17278094
the sad thing is your bf probably thinks everything is fine with your relationship. Rip the guys heart out and he is a friend. What do you do to an enemy. Damn
>>
Don't wound him with news of your degeneracy. Tell him you're a shit girlfriend and crawl away from the relationship like the human failure you are.
>>
OP has abandoned topic because she was hoping everyone would tell her it wasn't that big a deal and not to tell her BF. Now she knows she's a whore.
>>
ive broken up with him.
>>
>>17278935
>>17279483

I'm very curious as to why people cheat as well. Why the hell do you do it? According to you, he treated you well. Why? Why risk a great relationship?
>>
Shit like this make me lose all my faith in relationships, God fucking knows thar im a good man. Why do girls do this kind of shit.

The other day i was in a club with some friends, and one friend of mine tried to seduce me, i said no for respect to my girldfriend (she was on a school trip) and i left the place. The morning after, i discover that my girlfriend go to sleep at 7am. FUCK MY LIFE
>>
>>17279500
>I'm very curious as to why people cheat as well

it's pretty self-explanatory

> Why the hell do you do it?

sometimes you want to bang other people

>he treated you well.

doesn't really factor in the decision.

>Why risk a great relationship?

it's not that important.
>>
>i dont wanna tell him because it might hurt his feelings

If you cared about his feelings you wouldn't have cheated. You're just trying not to look like a big filthy whore.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.