[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /adv/, so I have a thing for older women (I'm 24),
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 700x700
Okay /adv/, so I have a thing for older women (I'm 24), but I've never been taken seriously by them because I'm either too young, or they have moral issues with it. I'm fairly attractive (no trouble attracting cute girls my own age) and I can tell some of these older women entertain the idea, but everytime I meet a milf and try to go for them, they're too afraid or think I'm "just being cute". I started a page on CL detailing all this and have had several replies from the type of women I'm seeking, but most of them are constantly asking me to start accounts on sketchy ass sites that ask for my credit card number and shit.

Has anyone here ever went to CL for this type of thing? Any young anons that have tried approaching Cougars/milfs?
>>
>>17277410
OP here. I kinda just want to know what steps to take as far as CL. Every woman so far has linked me to a site that asks for my cc number, and they say it's free or just $1 to confirm I'm not some creep or serial killer, which makes sense, but I'm not about to give out any info or do any transactions for something like this, unless one of you has already been through this. Help
>>
>>17277424
Idk anything about this but those all sound like scams.
>>
>>17277424
That's a scam, and you're a dumbass for even considering that.
>>
make sure you FB them first.

I too have an older woman fetish, and I actually hit up my current same age fuck buddies mother without realizing it.

And, then I can only assume what would've been a great sitcom moment between the two of them when the mom is showing off her messages from a young guy that wants to fuck her, it happens to be who the daughter is also fucking.

But, I got the shorest end of the stick, and didn't get to fuck the mom, and the daughter didn't want to fuck me anymore
>>
>Has anyone here ever went to CL for this type of thing?
Try asking a slut.

>Any young anons that have tried approaching Cougars/milfs?
Try asking a teenager.
>>
>>17277410
>most of them are constantly asking me to start accounts on sketchy ass sites that ask for my credit card number and shit.

Those aren't MILFs. They're fat neckbeards trying to steal your credit card info.
>>
>>17278738
Exactly what I imagine everytime one of them responds to me.

>>17278537
Never said I was gonna actually do it, dude. You sound mighty angry over a consideration..

>>17278543
Fuck. I feel for you anon
>>
File: 1454369143731.png (507 KB, 957x1002) Image search: [Google]
1454369143731.png
507 KB, 957x1002
>>17277424
How do you think so many pictures of girls get around on the sketchiest websites? These bitches today are doing anything for easy money. Anyway, they're scams you ding dong, always will be, any website you don't know that asks for you're info is scam.
>But consider the following
If I had like 100 bucks and some networking skills and web design know-how, all I would have to do is create silly user names and spend some time maybe a week or so messaging gullible foreigners and older men with slight child complexes in hopes of them giving me their credit card information and I would take what credit card info I have and likely try to sell it on the black market or something. Like using the cards money to fund some attack or new-life. Blackmail. Taking that money in hopes of trading currencies. Etc. Etc.

The trick is to make that card-holder's bank think that YOU are the real owner of the card, so you'll need to dig into some of his or her bank info like security questions and account numbers, which wouldn't be easy. Then call this bank and say someone is going to try to mess with my info or close this card down.

The black market idea is the most successful if you can get a politician or public figure with some real dough. I wouldn't be surprised this starts happening with these latest 'Gucci government leaks and hacks'. And when these people don't cooperate, their scandals hit the news.

Don't mistake phishing for hacking.
>>
>>17278901
Good points, sounds like a shit ton of work though
>>
>>17278908
And a shit ton of people do this. Especially in Romania apparently.
VICE made some documentary on the place, calling it Hackerville.
>>
>>17277410
Yeah. Fucked a mother of two, she was only 27 however.
Also my latest History teacher was this tall, (jewish?), Navy veteran, a gym membership and 'results', with long black curly hair, and a mother. Sexiest teacher on site, I wore my ripped underwear one day to a test with my only pair of pants with a crotch hole and I think I accidentally flashed her. Now she knows I'm circumcised. Hottest teacher I have ever seen. Looked kinda like your pic OP, only much thinner and curly hair. This sex bitch revives my libido. I even told her on a teacher review that she was the hottest teacher on campus. She wore the sexiest outfits for her age (roughly 40+). She would lecture and stop walking around the class as if she were modeling right for me. The angles were perfect, I sat in the middle of the classroom and she would stop at spots in the room between me and a full body view. since of course I kept the most eye contact her with every day, took every note.
NO fucking doubt that if I hit the bar scene when I'm a bit older, I will see her and have a chance.
>>
Still having no luck. Just got hit up by a new one, still they all ask for verification. Literally starting to think that they're all the same basement dwelling lard ass. I've had to ask her for a pic 3 times now..

Anyone know a good place for milf hunting? Fuck CL
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.