[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not attracted to any of the girls that I even have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1466381902169.jpg (133 KB, 1330x1170) Image search: [Google]
1466381902169.jpg
133 KB, 1330x1170
I'm not attracted to any of the girls that I even have a mild chance of fucking or dating. It makes me super fucking depressed.

Is it supposed to be this way? Anyone here with a girlfriend you're actually attracted to and how does it feel?
>>
Girlfriends are overrated.
>>
>>17277135
Why aren't you attracted to them?
>>
>>17277140
I don't like them physically
Their faces look gross to me.
Most times their bodies too.
>>
>>17277144
So you're not attracted to girls, or you're not attracted to these particular girls?
>>
File: dn28652-1_800.jpg (52 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
dn28652-1_800.jpg
52 KB, 800x533
i have the same problem. i cant love an ugly person because it reminds me of how awful i am.
>>
>>17277151
I'm attracted to girls. I'm attracted to girls I talk to, but none of these girls who I talk to and am attracted to are attracted to me.
Only the girls who I talk to and am unattracted to show signs of being slightly attracted to me.
>>
>>17277161
So you're saying only ugly and/or fat girls talk to you? Or there's nothing wrong with the girls that talk to you, you're just not attracted to them?
>>
File: 1426135060747.gif (483 KB, 243x270) Image search: [Google]
1426135060747.gif
483 KB, 243x270
>>17277163
only girls that are ugly and fat talk to me more than friendly talk. The only relationships i've had have just been a series of me lowering my standards and then the woman growing too comfortable with it and trying to pull some petty bullshit or disrespect me and then I end up leaving because I wasn't really even attracted or that excited to be there in the firstplace.
>>
>>17277179
What do you look like?
>>
>>17277190
not posting a picture, sorry.
I'm 6'1, 140lbs (tall/skinny)
white / pale
bros always seem to compliment me on my looks and think I can pull better than I actually do. They always just assume I have a girlfriend.

With women though, it gets weird, most of them will immediately just assume i'm gay but there is a certain subset of girls who will completely obsess over me for a little while, like when we first meet. Usually girls who are into bands or anime.

Not the best at conversation either though, and i'm mostly only interested in /k/ and /g/ shit, so yea.
>>
>>17277208
i've been told i look like bill skaarsgard, by multiple people.
>>
>>17277216
>>17277208
Well Bill Skarsgard isn't attractive in my opinion. Also you sound like you're shit at conversation, or you have the personality of a wet sponge, or both.
>>
>>17277135
I know exactly what you're talking about but I'm also fat, so it's not exactly a secret for me.
>>
>>17277223
>not the best at conversation either though
>you sound like you're shit at conversation
lol thats what I just said. I always put thought into it though and I can maintain relationships so it can't be detractingly bad. Unless there is a higher requirement of personality when dating average girls then ugly girls ig.... but I know a lot of stupid boring people with hot girlfriends.

In fact, the more stupid people tend to have the hotter girlfriends.
>>
>>17277239
is it really too much to ask the world for us to get some hot pussy once in a while, though?

I feel like its this system.
>>
>>17277252
I wish you were in charge, but no. I doubt that I deserve anything but fat chicks honestly, still waiting for that crazy chubby chaser though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.