[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Currently living in Japan >Will leave within the next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 20160612_143726.jpg (835 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
20160612_143726.jpg
835 KB, 1836x3264
>Currently living in Japan
>Will leave within the next 6 months
>Been seeing a girl for a few weeks
>She's nice
>Another girl I met a few months ago
>Texted me randomly yesterday, she's moving to Australia next week
>Wants to have a night of wild fun before she leaves

How morally bankrupt am I if I say yes? Me and the other girl aren't in a relationship, but she'd definitely be upset if she found out. I'm in Japan temporarily, and I keep remembering the whole "you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the things you did do" etc.
>>
>>17276984
Nice photo from the owl cafe in harajuku.

Do it man. If these girls aren't serious for you then do it.
>>
It's not cheating, you don't need to feel bad.
>>
>>17276984
None. Go for it. 100%. You'll regret it if you don't, like deleting her nudes. NEVER again
>>
>>17276984
Even if it isn't cheating, if you care about the Japanese girl, don't do it. Think about what would happen if she found out somehow. If you don't plan to carry things on with her, or stay friends, then do whatever you want.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.