[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im attracted little kids . I know it's bad but I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1461642382224.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1461642382224.gif
1 MB, 480x270
Im attracted little kids . I know it's bad but I'm getting help. Still,my sister wants me to come over for her 5 yr old daughter's birthday. I get really excited and think about being with her. I'm a little nervous cause here's no way really of getting out of this one. What should I do?
>>
Fake a severe illness if you think you won't be able to control yourself.
>>
No.
>>
>>17276922
Well the worst that would happen ( probably) is groping
>>
>>17276943
Then fake a severe illness.
>>
Dude if you're going to molest little kids you need to avoid it and get help immediately. Sit down and talk with your parents or your closest friend or relative as soon as possible and DO NOT go to the children's event. Stop making excuses as to why you need to go, say you were throwing up and don't want to get the children sick and spend the day getting real help.
>>
DON'T GO. find a excuse or reason not to attend if you think you will be tempted
>>
>>17276953
Little kids like me though. I mean it, they do!
>>
Please just don't go... Find a way out of it. I was molested at 8 years old by my brother's friend and it seriously fucked me up, I find it very difficult to trust men and when a man I hardly know touches me in any way I often have breakdowns. Please just don't go.
>>
Go and make sure nobody is looking if you are going to get 'playful', and don't get greedy. A little touchy feely here and there, but if you get too greedy and carried away you'll get caught and regret it for life.
>>
>>17277039
What do you mean I'd get caught?
>>
>>17277052
If you get too greedy and go for it big time you'll eventually be seen by a parent.
>>
>>17276918
Dude you're acting like you don't have a fucking choice in the matter. That's like saying married people can't be around other people they're attracted to or it'd be impossible not to cheat. Just admit it already that you're a walking fucking time bomb and go get help you lolicon fuck
>>
>>17277065
I dunno...i mean when I'm around kids the only weird thing I do is breath heavily sometimes..
>>
>>17277069
How did you know I like loli ?
>>
>>17277074
Uh... then wtf is the problem, retard?
>>
I swear some /b/tards come here now and then just because there's nothing better to do.
>>
>>17276918
Go. Stay with the adults. Never be alone with any kids. Leave as soon as you politely can.
>>
>>17276924
>>17276943
>>17277010
This is probably bait, I hope it is. But in case it isn't, you just don't seem to want to help yourself. In that case, we cannot do anything, so start prepping for jail time soon in your life. Fuck off.
>>
File: triggured.jpg (12 KB, 320x337) Image search: [Google]
triggured.jpg
12 KB, 320x337
>>17276918
Don't take alcoholist to a liquer store, meaning don't go to place full of kids if you are into them.
Also do get help asap.
>>
>that feeling when a she hugs you and rests her head on your crotch.
>>
Control your urges, wear tight enough jeans.

Regards also attracted to them
>>
File: images (8).jpg (13 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
13 KB, 313x470
>>17276918
Behave like an adult, or an hero the day before.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.