[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, How bad did this go? I had met this girl years ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ss+(2016-06-21+at+12.45.53).png (47 KB, 463x712) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-21+at+12.45.53).png
47 KB, 463x712
Hey /adv/,
How bad did this go?
I had met this girl years ago in high school, and we met each other while out drinking on Saturday night. We spent almost all night heavily making out, and she told me to ask her out the next day.
>pic related
I'm not overthinking it when I say that it didn't go too well am I?
>>
Ask her out next week after her exam.
If she still avoids, move on.
>>
>>17276677
This.
>>
>>17276626
Dude she has exams to study for. If she were trying to ditch you she wouldn't have answered "yes!!!!" when you said you'd hit her up again later
>>
>>17276677
Thanks man, that's what I'm thinking
>>17276685
I was always told that if they don't suggest an alternate date then it's a bad sign
>>
>>17276707
>I was always told that if they don't suggest an alternate date then it's a bad sign
She's got other shit to think about
>>
You did fine OP don't stress. Like the other anon said just hit her up after exams.
>>
Jesus, man, quit your worrying already.
>yes!!!
How is that anything other than a good sign? And you made your intentions pretty clear, it's not like you suggested getting fro-yo or something and there's a chance she said yes!!! because she just lurrrves fro-yo. She said yes!!! to the possibility of "getting to know you better."

>>17276707
It's not a video game, dude, girls don't behave in perfectly predictable ways. Amend that to "it's a bad sign if they don't suggest an alternate date, unless there's extenuating circumstances, like it's exam week and she's tired or distracted or she's shy or a generally passive person or she was raised very traditionally and wants the guy to take charge ..." Or a thousand other reasons.
>>
>>17276740
The fact that she used an exclamation points after every message is what made the "yes!!!" a bit less enthusiastic in my mind
Thanks dude though I'm always over thinking this shit
>>
File: 1464253379823.gif (692 KB, 540x537) Image search: [Google]
1464253379823.gif
692 KB, 540x537
>>17276626
You ask her after the tests senpai
If no go then move on and just keep as contact
>>
>>17276626
Dude it's fine, she has exams.

Where you will fuck up is if you try to contact her too much within the next week, you will look desperate. Giver her a week and if she hasn't contacted you send a simple msg asking how she is/ how her exams went and if she doesn't respond then just move on.

Yes, I know the week will seem like it is dragging on because you want to know how she feels about you but for the love of god DO NOT make yourself look clingy by constantly contacting her.
>>
>>17276774
Thanks everyone, I think I'm going to wait until mid next week and ask her out on the weekend
>>
>>17276626
yea, she seems pretty eager to talk to you after exams. the multiple exclamation points kind of prove that.

you're a little delusional thinking that this went poorly. next week message her again and see what she says.
>>
>>17276830
Good plan mate, I hope it goes well.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.