[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For all of those who got bullied in kid years, some fags are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Bullying.jpg (12 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
Bullying.jpg
12 KB, 286x176
For all of those who got bullied in kid years, some fags are partying at my house. (Younger brother) They invited some kid just to make fun of him and bully the shit out of him. Help OP get back at these fags. OP is thinking of something online, nothing physical, what is plan? Okay, fag bro having gay teenparty, how do I get their info from wifi connect?
>>
Just hook them in the jaw.
>>
>>17276477
OP here, kind of pussyfag, they are all stronger than me.
>>
>>17276486
Go out and party only with poor kid being bullied, make him feel king and get good comeback at all the other kids who try to humiliate him etc.

Get lil kid on your team and bully the shit out of anyone who tries to bully him, no violence necessary.
>>
>>17276472
Call them all niggers
>>
could just tell the kid he'll find out one way or another
>>
Talk to your younger brother and tell him to stop being a bully. If it doesn't work then try to contact the bullied kid, tell him you overheard that he is being invited for the purpose of being bullied and apologize on behalf of your immature younger brother. If the matter doesn't resolve and you absolutely have to, then tell your parents. If it really really doesn't clear up then your parents will have to bring up the matter to school officials.
>>
Tell all your brother's embarrassing secrets, if you've got a photo album pull out the pics that have the most pathetic story attached or be a man and kick them all out.
>>
Kill your brother and his friends. I don't care if I am being edgy, I was bullied throughout my school life and bullies need to fucking kill themselves or be killed.
Scum of the earth.

But I suppose you want some real advice, get in contact with the kids and tell him your brothers plans and if you can tell him to get some strong friends and invest in a weapon.
Thats what I did, I got some big friends and beat the shit out of my bully with baseball bat, nobody touched me after that.
>>
File: 221.jpg (34 KB, 500x564) Image search: [Google]
221.jpg
34 KB, 500x564
You have a few options
You can do this
>>17276477
Or perhaps this
>>17276535
Or even this
>>17276581

Petsonally I would flip my shit and show my lil bro even tho he's bigger than me that i have the kommando
Fuck that little cunt for ruining some elses life
Just straighten the little shit out
>>
>>17276535
This.

Even if it doesn't teach the other shit-stain kids a lesson it will be something that the kid who is being bullied will remember and appreciate for life.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.