[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I seek medical advice. Over a week ago, i went out with some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (466 KB, 1880x1643) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
466 KB, 1880x1643
I seek medical advice. Over a week ago, i went out with some people and we were drinking tequila from the bottle. After that, I noticed that one of the people drinking had a cold sore on the edge of his mouth. Now, I have been experiencing a dry, but not painful lip. Because I am so anxious that it is herpes, I started biting my lip a bit, along with the fact that it feels chapped. There are red sores toward the middle of my bottom lip (as pictured). Do they look like cold sores? Do I have herpes?
>>
File: image.jpg (300 KB, 1874x1265) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
300 KB, 1874x1265
One more for good measure. This one is without any Chapstick applied, after having woken up and gone on a run
>>
File: 1466230997695.gif (2 MB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
1466230997695.gif
2 MB, 208x200
>>17276106
Most humans have the basic, run-of-the-mill Cold Sore/Herpe Virus anyways.

If for some reason you dont, its really only a matter of time. Shame on that dude for not being wary of his nasty Infection-Spreader anyways
>>
It's okay OP, I shared a flask with a guy who had full blown AIDS one time. Only difference between you and I is that you caught something :^) jk you'll be fine. stop biting your lip too, ya tard
>>
>>17276121
They don't look like cold sores, or something developing into them?
>>
Looks like cancer.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.