[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to party >get drunk >don't remember much, just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1421862867682.jpg (130 KB, 1021x713) Image search: [Google]
1421862867682.jpg
130 KB, 1021x713
>go to party
>get drunk
>don't remember much, just remember banging
>wake up, two fat girls in my bed
>they wake up
>chat a bit
>find out they're roommates, I went back to their apartment with them
>one starts sucking me off while I talk with the other
>take turns on my dick, shit is cash
>I nut and they keep on sucking.
>they give me their number
>tell me they're a package deal
Should I go back and keep fucking them? They seem really chill, a little strange, one had pink hair and hello kitty earrings and pink glasses while the other had smeared black lipstick and thiiiick eyeshadow and skull earrings.
>>
>fat
Drop them
>>
>>17275975
Keep fucking them but make sure you are all on the same page with respect to what you want out of this relationship.
>>
>>17275975

How fat are we talkin
>>
>>17275975

>Should I go back and keep fucking them?

Why not?
>>
>>17276006
Imperative that we know. A chubby pair if women sounds do like heaven if they're sucking together.
>>
>>17275975
>fat
>ironic hair and fashion

As long as you can keep the fact that you are dicking a couple Snorlax hidden, sure.

I know keeping creatures that size hidden will be a tall order, but just imagine the shame in the eyes of your friends, and family, if they were to find out.

How long was your dry spell, Anon?
>>
>>17276003
They're a couple who want dick, I dicked em
>>17276006
Do you know who Vinyl Meow is? the one with the black make up has a similar body, the other one is closer to like, Rebel wilson
>>17276012
I dunno, they're pretty fat, but they are also oddly attractive to me in their uniqueness
>>17276017
It is amazing... though niether of them were particularly good, the enthusiasm was amazing.
>>17276019
before them, only a couple days, but its a fuckbuddy of mine (who says she'd totally join in with them if they were cool) but she isn't very good... sex with her is awkward, and I can only cum if I'm in pussy of vag, her head game, nor titty game is not good enough. If I subtract the times with her, its been a looooong time.
>>
>>17276039
>Do you know who Vinyl Meow is? the one with the black make up has a similar body, the other one is closer to like, Rebel wilson

I had to Google them. They're past my upper limit of thick women but if you're comfortable with the relationship then carry on.
>>
>>17276039
Ask if they will both do a Mrs. Pacman cosplay for you and make wakawaka noises as they suck.

Don't knock it till you've tried it
>>
Just know that the thick eye makeup is a dead giveaway for CRAZY. If you're going to keep on with them just keep that in mind, keep them away from y friends/family, USE A CONDOM and tread fuckign lightly. If you ever need to break it off with them, plan a trip out of town for a few weeks directly following.
>>
>>17275992
But he'll get sick gains from carrying them.
>>
>>17276039
>Vinyl Meow
>Rebel Wilson
I had to Google those two. The fact that you know who they are makes it sound to me like you're alright with fat.

I'd watch out for the pink hair though. Telltale sign of an SJW
>>
How fat we talkin' op?? Can you find a picture example?
>>
just get yourself checked for any STD's yo. Also check your wallet.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.