[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 28 >no gf in 5 year >no friends virtual friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
>be 28
>no gf in 5 year
>no friends virtual friends anymore (all online now)
work by myself and got my own place but the life of the recluse is getting to me.

can you even meet new people in a natural way anymore? All I even met was people from school/work previously. trying to do dating sites isnt working it feels to forced and the anxiety kicks in trying to small talk girls and i usually ignore them

how to meet new people and get past these days where im feeling blue as fuck?
>>
>>17275724
Since you're not a complete retard and have a job. Start going out more.
Find hobbies that suit your interests.
Hell, go and read in a coffee shop for a few hours in your down time.
Eventually, if you put yourself out there you'll meet people and make friends.
It's true that the older you get, the harder it becomes; but you still should try to be social.
>>
Take up a group hobby, join a club, pick up a sport or join a gym.
If you live in a city there should be a club advertising or something.
>>
>>17275724
Be happy that you had friends and got laid.

Some of us didn't even get that.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.