[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I only ever really loved two girls in my life. Only two I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 03x94PMLH1ty5k75o1_1280.jpg (22 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
03x94PMLH1ty5k75o1_1280.jpg
22 KB, 1080x1080
I only ever really loved two girls in my life. Only two I've been with I really cared about. It's been a long time since then.
Just heard one of them just married. The one I believed would be "the one" back then.

It's not even that I'm sad in the traditional sense and compared to what happened to some here this is a fucking joke, but it's just I've never met someone great since then.

I feel "phased out" if that makes any sense.
Anyone here getting what I'm blabbering about?
Anything to say about this? Good? Bad? Trolling?
>>
I have no idea what you're trying to say. You're sad that one of your exes has just got married, but not really?
>>
How old are you and how old is she?
>>
you can still be a part of her life as a friend if she doesn't have cut ties with you. I have a relationship like that with most of my ex's. One of which has been trying to get married to her younger boyfriend for the past year.
>>
>>17275618
I just feel weird, that's what I'm trying to say. I loved her. She is like 50% (1 of 2) of the love I have felt in my life.
She, like many people, managed to find someone in her life while I couldn't.
It's not that there were no girls, it's just that none of them were long term- or gf-material at all.
>>17275620
Mid and late twenties. Why?
>>
>>17275636
Thanks for the encouragement but it's not that I still love her. In fact, it has been years and that is the point: It just feels strange and I'm bummed out because all girls I've met since then have led nowhere.
>>
>>17275608
If it makes you feel any better, I've never loved anyone.
>>
>>17275696
Not really, no.
Actually I'm sorry, Anon.
>>
>>17275646
I honestly have no idea what your problem is. We can't help if we don't know what your problem is
>>
>>17275703
I just wanted to know if someone maybe could relate to this feeling.
Feeling left behind in life, kind of.
Feeling strange because now you have some kind of reminder that you, unlike the rest of the world, can not form any meaningful relationships or find someone to do so with.
People marry all the time while you don't. But a girl who once talked about marrying you getting married all while you just ended it with another shitty girl (before it even started) makes it "all too real".
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.