[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I met this girl a little more than a week ago on tinder and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Tinder.jpg (148 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Tinder.jpg
148 KB, 2000x1000
So I met this girl a little more than a week ago on tinder and things kind of hit off from there. We went on our first date six days ago and we had really great time. She was smiling, I was smiling. So I suggested a second date and we decided to hang out at the place she is staying at and watch movies.
>>
>>17275315

I surprised her chocolate strawberries and everything like so and I think we had a good time. I made the mistake of trying to hold her hand to where she took her hand away 5 minutes later, but I didn’t push it any further. She rested her head on my arm and she would play with me throughout the movie by pinching me and gracing my arm. There was no kiss at the end of the night, but I did hug her little longer than you would for a casual greeting and then went about my way home.
>>
Neat.
>>
>>17275315
>>17275316
>not kissing on first or second date.
Is this an american thing lol
Dude, go for it. She wants it just as much as you do
>>
>>17275316

So she texts me a little later the day after saying I hope my day is going well and so. I told her that I hope hers is as well. She then replies back by saying that she wanted to tell me that she wants to take it slow and have everything happen naturally. I told her that I felt like the same way after last night and that I agree.
>>
>>17275324

She said that she isn’t touchy-feely with new people and that she is wanting to work on it (regard the hand holding incident). I said that it’s okay and that I can relate to sense. I asked her then if I’m the only guy in the picture if we are taking it slow. She said yes, but she said no hard feelings if either one of us decides to end it for any reason. I said yeah, no hard feelings.

Does she even like me? Or am I just an option for her?
>>
>>17275316
>I surprised her chocolate strawberries and everything

On the second date? Cringeworthy.
>>
>>17275337
>doesn't kiss her
>brings chocolate strawberries
kek
Good story OP. THanks for making me feel better
>>
>>17275337
>>17275342

I don't think you both know the context of this. She was stressed out from her internship and I suggested that she needed chocolate strawberries and a massage. She though I was kidding, but I made them to surprise her.

I just want help here, no ridicule.
>>
Internship? And here I thought you guys were 12.

Make sure you wear a condom, holding hands comes with some serious risks.

Seriously though, if you can't make a move by the third date, you done fucked up.
>>
>>17275397
This. Grow a pair you faggot. I wish someone told me this earlier but girls dig that shit, they crave it when you take what you desire. Who the fuck knows if she liked you? Find it by actually paying attention to her and not your faggotry
>>
>>17275373
>>17275373
> I just want help here, no ridicule.
Then stop being such a limp dicked little faggot faced cocksucking shit-stained vermin loving piece of tampon blood stained pussy assed childlike wimpy toe kissing shit swizzling loser and give her the D.
>>
>>17275466
Is this a national lampoon reference?
Chevy is my nigga
>>
>>17275315
>>17275316
>>17275324
>>17275331
Why was this done across three posts and not done as a simple 5 line greentext?
>>
>>17275473
four posts*
>>
>>17275473

I don't know. Just let this thread die already.
>>
>>17275373
Context? Hey OP you need to listen to Chocolate Strawberries by Cherub. Like right now. Did you even give her a massage?

Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mx1BBEXaSE
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.