[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just broke up with gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: empty.png (10 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
empty.png
10 KB, 205x246
Holy fuck I've never felt a wave of depression like this in my life. I know this girl was not good for me in every way (manitulative, greedy, spoiled, snappy, obsessive) but I'm really not used to not having a companion in my life. The consistent daily sex was really nice too.

How the fuck do I curb this feeling? I also lost ALL my social skills while I was with her because I never spoke to much people other than her, so I fucked myself hard in the long run. Pretty much at rock bottom right now. 22, summer has already started and I havnt found work yet, and I've yet to hear if I'm even accepted into the university I applied to. In a pretty tough emotional spot.
>>
Bumpalumpin
>>
>>17274890
Why did you waste all your time being with her you fucking nigger
>>
>>17274945
Sex, did a lot of shit together, and mostly comfort in having a consistent schedule.

There's one thing that makes me happy in all this: I was an extremely good boyfriend and her dating life will be barren besides betas or guys looking for sex.
>>
>>17274957
>her dating life will be barren

and yours will include 10/10's lined up out the door trying to be with such a fit suitor.

ITT another full of himself beta thinks he's gods gift to the one woman that finally gave him the time of day and ability to get his dick wet once in awhile.
>>
>>17274962

> this projection

Looks like your emotions are a lot more fucked up that mine. I'm here to talk dude, just don't shoot up your local high-school.... it's not worth it
>>
>>17274981
>projection
you wish.
>>
>>17274890
>How the fuck do I curb this feeling?
You mean all the self-pity and self-serving bullshit? Just fucking stop. Take responsibility that YOU fucked up and continue to work to fix the areas of your life that you think need fixing. Might take some time, but being all mopey about it doesn't do you any good.

It's extremely unlikely that you were some outgoing, socially adept person before you met this oh-so-horrible girl that you elected to be with, and that she stripped you of your social skills (and apparently ability to stand up for yourself). If you WERE able to be social, then why the fuck are you depressed about it now? You already KNOW you have social skills even if they're rusty. Why do you think you can't recover them if you make attempts to be social?

>>17274981
I agree with >>17274962, your vindictive wishful garbage in >>17274957 is the butthurt icing on your loser shitcake.
>>
>>17275031

Your reading comprehension abilities truly do haunt me. Did you read a single fucking thing in OP?

>take responsibility that you fucked up

I'm the one who broke it off with her, dumbass. The shit feeling comes from schedule change

>it's extremely unlikely you were an outgoing person

I really was tho. Was huge into bars and friendly get togethers. Was never a massive womanizer, but had a few physical flings that went down.

>apparently your ability to stand up for yourself

Already went over that retard

>I have to agree with ...
I'll stop you right there, same fag. You have now just been exposed and utterly BTFO for being trash. All humans are capable of change, anon. I know it triggers you that I had a gf, but please, work on yourself rather than putting others down.
>>
>>17275057
get a load of this guy.

you should probably check if that radio love song you shared after your breakup has any likes on facebook
>>
>>17274945
>>17274962
>>17275019
>>17275031
>>17275062

Lol this is the same lame faggot that has been putting others down like in
>>17274952
For no reason other than insecurity

Keep your head up OP, you know your worth
>>
I pretty much done the same thing, meeting new people works.
>>
>>17275681
*I've

(Not sure if people care or not)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.