[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gonna cut my shit hair and i was going for a mohawk hairstyle,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 20160519_202557-01.jpg (75 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
20160519_202557-01.jpg
75 KB, 480x640
Gonna cut my shit hair and i was going for a mohawk hairstyle, but my hair is ultra curly/shitty and im afraid to cut it and end looking like a complete shit (more than it already is). Should i throw fucks to the air and do it, or should i try a different, normal hairstyle?

me in the pic (ugly as shit, i know, but im trying to improve myself)
>>
You are not ugly as shit but I recommend playing guitar or bass if you don't, it goes with your style. If you are a good person you seem perfectly fine to me. I can't picture you with different hair, you look like a young Slash.
>>
>>17274743
I think i remember you from a hair thread...
Anyway, long hair matches you IMO. If you don't like it, go ahead and cut it. But my advice is to keep it long, they are nice.
>>
>>17274743

Can you just dye the hair tips purple from the curly point onward? You'll still have the impression that you have short dark hair yet still have your edgy long hair thing going on with something unique. Cause if you cut your hair short, you will basically look like a clean cut boy scout without a face that matches. It might be even more weird.
>>
You're not ugly, you're just overly self-conscious about your looks. Everyone is at a certain age. What you really need isn't a new haircut, it's a new outlook. As long as you shave and shower every once in a while, most people don't really give a fuck about how you look, nor do they even notice it most of the time. It's understandable to have a desire to look presentable, but that desire shouldn't really be placed above your own needs, and it shouldn't contribute to an overall lack of self-confidence.
>>
A lot of girls like long, curly hair. Really, I think just find some cool headbands, or just ponytail it and let it go.
>>
>>17274747
>you look like a young Slash.
Who has spent his entire career wearing a hat to cover his face and an open vest to show off his abs because he's ugly as sin.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.