[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I doing something wrong with sex? I've banged a good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 259x194
Am I doing something wrong with sex? I've banged a good amount of girls like this, including my ex and old flings, and they seemed to like it, screamed did the whole quivering thing. Maybe it's acting or not but regardless:

With the girls I have sex with, I do foreplay, a lot of kissing (something I like) I'll go down on them, they may or may not blow me in return (I don't get off during head so I don't care but I love eating pussy). Then I'll fuck them for a good while. I tend to gauge if they like being choked or have their hair pulled, sometimes I just fucking go for it. When I cum i normally bust on the stomach or in the condom, that's just where I like.

A year or so ago I had girls, a lot from tinder, come back for more. We'd bang after a date, they'd make a comment how I was great, and actually come back for multiple fucks.

Recently in the past few months however, girls (tinder mostly) just bang me and I never hear from them again. I'll wait 1-3 days to text them asking to hang out again, and it seems without fail i get no response or just get ghosted. I must be doing something right to have them be comfortable enough to get in bed with me, but I'm wondering if I my performance has been the cause of me not getting any call-backs recently.

What's the proper sex-etiquette for hookups as opposed to a regular fling or relationship? Is kissing a no go and being "passionate" a no go? Or am I missing something else entirely?
>>
>>17274635
Comepletely depends on the woman or girl. I would not kiss girls i met on tinder though, how many other niggas dicks they suck, i dont know, 5 hours after meeting them? Gross, OP.
>>
>>17274635
Possibilty, these girls are looking for casual sex and you blow them away with the whole passionate crap, which really just sounds like your frisky, which to girls comes off as desperate, or clingy, or other bad things. Keep ya cool OP
>>
>>17274653
I'm gross like that though ;)
>>
>>17274661
Top kek, who gives a shit then? Keep it up with the random hook ups, youll find the right slut who will give you that booty call your ego craves. Great ganja OP on a board full of neckbeards its strangely more depressing to see assholes like you complain about smashing cut. Get back out there and lick those nasty muffs you desensitized bastard
>>
>>17274670
Everyone's got problems and people are at different stages bruh no need to be a jabroni about it
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.