[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>date girl >great at first, start a relatioship >find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1431455491665.jpg (50 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1431455491665.jpg
50 KB, 406x364
>date girl
>great at first, start a relatioship
>find out she has severe depression because of her work
>barely affectionate towards me
>try to help her with her depression, but it reaches the point where I'm miserable whenever I'm with her, just because she refuses any help
>break it off

>date another girl
>find out she was a rape victim
>as a result, she has to take hormones
>because of that, she has visible hair on her back and chin that she shaves every now and then
>constant mood swings
>break it off again

>date girl
>great bodytype, we talk for a few weeks and we get along great
>sexy time is amazing
>outside of sex we have almost nothing in common
>whenever we're together I just fiddle with my lighter while she complains about work over and over and over
>never shows any affection towards me outside of sex, not even a hug or a kiss, nothing
>feel like I'm a work colleague that occasionally has sex with her rather than an actual relationship
>break it off
Is there something wrong with me? Should I just stop using OKCupid for dates?

I'm in my late 20s and the realization that the only single girls at this age have something horribly wrong with them is starting to sink in.
>>
>>17274478
Everyones got problems OP. Seriously though, get off the computer and get a fuckin hobby man. Theres nice women your just shopping in the discarded/trash section
>>
>>17274500
You're. Shit man no sleep = lower brain function
>>
>>17274500
>discarded section
Great description of the OKCupid scene right there. Don't use that website, half of the women there only use it for the attention and the other half is damaged goods in their early 30s.
>>
>>17274512
Thanks anon. I always thought you were cool
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.