[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with double act people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: the-hand-that-rocks-the-cradle.jpg (37 KB, 856x482) Image search: [Google]
the-hand-that-rocks-the-cradle.jpg
37 KB, 856x482
How do you deal with people who act nice to your face but curse you behind your back? How do you deal with people that you know are very destructive but speak softly and compose themselves and put on an insincere front. Because you know anything you say to them will not get an honest answer so it's like talking to a mask, and it's fucking creepy and sickening. Like I'm guilty of concealment of my true feelings myself, but I never went out of my way to act nice to someone. Any help this person offers is clearly anything but that. They do anything they can to get your attention and when you're done you feel drained.

It's horrible because it makes you feel particularly helpless. If someone shouts at you or cusses you out or even punches you, it's not so bad because you know it's honest, and sometimes it can be cathartic.

Maybe I'm just too sensitive, but dealing with someone like that is like a kind of confusing prison.
>>
>>17274314

and you know that if you ever confront someone like this they can just turn it against you.
>>
>>17274314
buy a gun and shoot them
>>
>>17274324

reporting that to the police, thanks.

never can be too careful in this day and age.
>>
>>17274324

so i take it good things have been happening for you :D
>>
>>17274328
too bad son, i'm on incognito mode.

>>17274329
good enough for me to shitpost on 4chan on a monday morning
>>
>>17274338

you know fine well.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.