[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I'm crazy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 212x237) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 212x237
So recently I was playing a game called counter strike. . When playing with friends tonight something weird happened . I would have a sort of memory lapse and when the next round started I would be completely confused and the last thing I would remember doing was being on YouTube. I did regain my train of thought pretty quick but its weird. I also have hallucinations. In the game I will see enemies and kill them, which doesn't reflect on the score board or anywhere. My friends who were spectating me at the time say I was shooting at absolutely nothing but to me it was vivid at the time, in retrospect it's like remembering a dream, a little cloudy . At school I will tell my friends the same joke over and over at school not remeber I apparently told them the joke multiple times in the same day. I'm just really confused. I know this sounds stupid but another example is I sometimes get confused when driving. It's not like I forgst how to drive its just I forget what I was doing and panic.
>>
>>17273840
Are you getting enough sleep? Sleep deprivation will make you randomly black out and cause memory lapses like that. And hallucinations. Get more sleep if so.
>>
Sounds like lack of sleep, or maybe it is all in your head. The classic expression they always taught us in psychology is that "if you think you may be crazy, you aren't crazy". Supposedly because crazy people don't think they are crazy.
>>
>>17273840
Do you use any drugs or medications?
Caffeine?
>>
>>17273840
how much are you playing the game?
Playing for extreme amounts of time can do weird things to your head.
>>
>>17273840
Maybe you have narcolepsy?
>>
>>17273840
Who the fuck gave you the license to drive? As long you have these problems don't drive or you'll end up killing someone.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.