[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I lose weight efficiently? i graduated highschool and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: helpme.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
helpme.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
How do I lose weight efficiently? i graduated highschool and am going to college soon and I'm a fucking fatass manlet thats 220 lbs and 5'3. I want to know good ways to start and do it asap so that I can look good, the problem is that I'm really fucking insecure to the point where I dont wanna go outside and exercise cause I feel like others would look at me and shit
>>
>>17273712
Read the /fit/ sticky and actually follow the advice listed. Do you mind posting a pic for reference? I'm the same height as you and fluctuate between 105-110 lb and I want to see what someone of your size looks like.
>>
>>17273712
/fit/ will help you, check out the qtddtot threads and read the sticky all the way through at least twice.
Also don't worry so much about what other people will think of you while you're working out, everyone starts somewhere and desu the fitness community (outside of 4chan) is typically very supportive to newcomers, especially if they see that you're actually dedicated to getting healthy.
>>
File: 20160619_224704.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160619_224704.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>17273731
Fat af

>>17273748
Alright then thank you
>>
Shit my bad, I didnt realize that the pic fucked up
>>
>>17273712
seconding /fit/, despite some of the shitty threads and memes, they offer some pretty solid advice if you read the stickies.

Take things a step at a time, and don't expect extremely fast results, although I know how it feels to want them. You've already spent a majority of your life a fatass manlet, another few months isn't going to kill you while you do it correctly.

Biggest bit of advice I can give is to make small changes, focus on one thing at a time (work on eliminating extra sugars/soda/candy and your diet in general before attempting exercise) and slowly warm your way up.

Anyways, good luck, anon, you can do it.
>>
I used to weigh in at 18 stone last year, I've lost 4/5 stone so I weigh in around 14 stone 1 pound or 13 stone 12 pounds. I found that one way of helping was to eat a meal and if I wanted more food then I'd wait around a half hour. If I was still hungry then I would come back for more; think to yourself:

Am I hungry?

Yes- am I eating because of boredom, or am I genuinely hungry.

No- don't eat.

I work on a dive boat/snorkel trips. I don't stop for food until I have finished, I keep moving around/being active to stave it.

Cut down on beer/alcohol.

Eat porridge for breakfast

Eat chicken alongside other fruit/veg.

Cut down on fizzy drinks and sweets.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.