[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Morgan-Freeman-The-Hour.jpg (303 KB, 1283x1283) Image search: [Google]
Morgan-Freeman-The-Hour.jpg
303 KB, 1283x1283
How did you meet your current S.O? Pic unrelated
>>
>>17273705
I was on a dating site for about a month in a half. She was one of the first people I checked out. I was afraid to contact her because her profile seemed a bit intimidating. One night I decided what the heck.

I'm happy I overcame by shyness for her.
>>
I never have, Morgan.

Teach me your ways.
>>
>>17273705
Knew my boyfriend since middle school, got together in first year of college. Still going strong 5 years now.
>>
>>17273705
>How did you meet your current S.O.?

We were once lethal enemies, now we are lovers. At a bullfight.
>>
on an mmo. :^)
>>
We first met when we were 16. Honestly, I wasn't attracted to her at all. We had a few mutual friends though, so we became pretty well acquainted over the next 3 years.
By that time I had been prescribed some medicine that helped me out a lot with my social anxiety. We started to hangout more, and she became a good friend. One night, the two of us and another friend had a threesome. It just felt right; I cant explain it. I was so close to them on a personal level that I wanted to be close to them physically as well that night. (I am bisexual.)
Within days the two of them began dating. I wasn't bothered by this, nor was I surprised. We had a lot of fun, but I still didn't see her as "my type."
FF another year. Friend moves out of state, and they break up. I'm working in a shitty restaraunt. I hadn't spoken to either in several months because I was involved in an abusive relationship at the time.
One day, she came in. We talked like old times. She offered me a ride home, but I declined for fear of upsetting my ex-SO. She came in again a week later, same time, same offer. That time I accepted. I accepted the following week as well. The more time we spent together - just the two of us for once - the more I began to realize how perfect she was, and how wrong I had been, and how much time I had wasted. Who knows what would have happened if she had never wandered in by chance that day?
>>
Met my long term gf via college, I had a class with her freind, starting as freindd who had sex, escalated into we live together own a cat.
>>
>>17273705
On this website actually.
>>
>>17273900
I should clarify, we exchanged emails at some point and started talking to each other privately but we met here first.
>>
keep making these threads. I'll have somethin soon haha.
>>
>>17273705
pic is very related because he's my s.o.
>>
>>17273988
Doesnt even have to be your current one lad, maybe a significant ex?
>>
>>17273995
I'm jealous. He looks like a good listener.
>>
>>17273996
Not very significant if they're my ex!
>>
>>17273705
online art community (not deviantart)
>>
First day of college, in my orientation group.
She initiated conversation with me after the group had lunch, and then we bailed from the campus tour and hung out all day.
>>
I was a stripper and he was a customer. That was almost 3 years ago.
>>
>>17273705
She use to baby sit my children.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1430514333819.jpg (46 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1430514333819.jpg
46 KB, 700x700
She played hard to get at first but after I finally manned up, said "Hi femanon, my name is Anon" and held a chloroform soaked rag under her nose, everything just sort of fell into place.

>>moral of the story: sometimes you just have to be confident enough to take that first step.
>>
I was the new kid after I switched high schools, but thankfully my best friend had been there for a year. She introduced me to all of her friends, including one guy who would go on to be my special someone.
>>
>>17273705
Met him out in a club.
Found out what car he drov and where he worked, he gave me his number.
Next day I googled the car to see if it was decent, it was.
Google his job role to see how much he got paid, he got paid well.
Met up with him that evening.
Then deliberately got pregnant and the rest is history.
>>
>>17274209
Ah love.
>>
>>17273705
Met her through her best friend who used to attend the same school as my little brother.

In a somewhat strange series of events I first lost my virginity to said best friend whom I was FWB with for a while. After we had called it off I gradually started to get closer to her.
>>
we roleplayed basement chaining rape on a facebook meme group then he gave me a friend request
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.