[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kink, open relationships, communication
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: bear.jpg (88 KB, 960x793) Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
88 KB, 960x793
i have been in a relationship with a person for about a year now and about half way through we split up for various reasons, a larger one being not having sex for a few months
we end up getting back together and our sex life is good however i am into hardcore bdsm and during that time we were separated starting seeing some different doms and under condition of us getting back together negotiated that i needed playtime with someone to live out and satisfy my kinky needs since the person i am with is not into it
they agreed to this and ive been seeing a certain dom for about a month now and things are going great with that dom however whenever i get back from a session my partner is visibly upset however denies that he does not want me to stop doing what i am doing and wants to continue this relationship
my partner says one thing but is reacting in a way that is contradictory
i'm not sure what to do because i care about them and they are my priority but being involved in kink is a necessity as well
has anyone been in similar situations and how have you handled?
>>
>>17273692
since this "kink" of yours seems to be a big enough driving force that you need to get fucked by someone else to satisfy yourself, tell your bf to manhandle you in bed or break up with him. that fucking simple.
>>
>>17273702
i indulge in instense pain by the way of floggings, canings, electricity etc. it's not something you can force someone to be into let alone take on a top position administering those things. he knows and understands that and says "as long as you come home to me" he is ok with it and wants me to be happy however he is also bad at expressing his true emotions and seems to be down every time i have a session.
>>
hoping for advice/experience from people who are involved in kink and dating vanilla partners/experience in open relationships
>>
derp
>>
You boyfriend sucks, I'm not into bdsm at all but my girlfriend is so I figured out how to be a decent dom, just like she learned to enjoy/humor me with the sappy cuddling crap that gets me off.
>>
>>17273692
Dude in a similar situation to your SO here.

For reference, here's my situation:
>gf is bisexual
>have a mutual deal that both of us are allowed to have sex with other women (no males for her though)
>I am/was vanilla, she's a sub
>only recently started to become more dominant
>at some point I agreed to let her see a domme we know to satisfy her kinks for the time being so I dont have to rush myself

So, what do you wanna know?

Also, is the dom male? If so, is your SO male as well (assuming he is, but I wanna make sure)?
>>
>>17273806
dom is male and so is SO. how can i go about seeing my dom without upsetting my boyfriend. he has met my dom and they got along just fine and i have been completely open however he still seems upset.
how do you keep it working with your gf so that you are not upset/hurt? how does she communicate with you and what do your boundaries look like??
>>
>>17273823
>dom is male and so is SO. how can i go about seeing my dom without upsetting my boyfriend. he has met my dom and they got along just fine and i have been completely open however he still seems upset.
Hmm. Getting along with a dude is one thing. Being fine with him fucking your gf is a whole other level.

>how do you keep it working with your gf so that you are not upset/hurt?
As silly as it may sound: I do not feel "threatened" by women when it comes to my gf. Males though...

>how does she communicate with you and what do your boundaries look like??
Well she doesn't go into detail, but she will proudly show me the marks her domme left. My boundaries mainly are other males. She's free to do whatever the hell she wants with other women.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.