[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boyfriend Wears Lolita Fashion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 3.jpg (422 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
422 KB, 1000x1500
i am currently dating a guy for ~3 months now. We've been going out together, engaging in romance, and sharing our interests. We're friends on Facebook and this weekend I found there were some photos uploaded and tagged. It has hard to identify with the face with the wig he was wearing. I initially thought he was a part of a crossdresser group before I researched on lolita fashion.

He looked beautiful and has a good sense of fashion. I could never wear lolita fashion myself because I find it to be child's play. I asked him why he never told me. He felt I wasn't ready to be told. He separates his Facebook feeds so I never see his statuses on lolita fashion.

I felt betrayed and upset. This is not the guy I envisioned him to be. Should I continue this relationship or should I break up with him?
>>
If it's a deal breaker, then yeah break up.

If it's something you don't mind that much, then stay together.

Whatever you do, don't try to change him or make him give up his hobby.
>>
>>17273569
Are you also a dude?
There is something you find fundamentally wrong with his personality so you will either have to break up or accept that he's a freak.
>>
>>17273569
>I initially thought he was a part of a crossdresser group before I researched on lolita fashion.
Wait, so does he wear women's clothing or not?
>>
I don't really see the problem here, OP. Are you upset because he wears lolita or because he hide it from you?
If it's the first, well I don't know how one of his hobbies can affect your relationship.
If it's the later, I can understand you being upset, but knowing you're dating for a few months I think maybe he didn't find the right time to introduce you to his hobby. Or maybe he was afraid of being misunderstood.
In any case OP, talk to him, don't judge him, support him because it probably makes him happy.
And this coming from a fellow lolita, I'm pretty jealous of you.
>>
>>17273569
There's nothing wrong with being a crossdresser. If he looks good, then good for him. But if it's an unsolvable issue for you, you should break up with him rather than try to change him.

A lot of crossdressers separate their crossdressing persona from their normal persona to protect their identities, not necessarily to slight you.
>>
>>17273569
Do what you gotta do to feel right. If you really like the guy talk to him about it.
>>
>>17273569
>I felt betrayed and upset. This is not the guy I envisioned him to be. Should I continue this relationship or should I break up with him?

You should search your feelings and decide for yourself what is the best thing to do.
>>
Figure out what upset you about this. If it's the 'childishness' or 'femininity' of it, then it's fine that you don't want that in a partner. If it's the lie by omission, then I would suggest that you're overreacting -- three months is a short amount of time.
>>
I like dressing up but my wife threatens divorce

In the end I decided it was more important to have my personal freedoms than have some stupid bitch tell me what to do
>>
>>17273580
You're a brainless conformist
>>
>>17273578
This is not who I had in mind for a relationship.

>>17273794
>Are you upset because he wears lolita
I'm upset he wears a feminine fashion and never told me.

>I'm pretty jealous of you.
Jealous? Lolitas actually want to have a relationship with a guy who wears dresses? No wonder lolitas are batshit crazy.

>>17273801
I can see why. He never mentioned it in his dating profile.

>>17273845
I'm leaning more on femininity rather than childishness. He wears a lot of dark colors instead of pink.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.