[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Family Psychology question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1600x1200.jpg (417 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1600x1200.jpg
417 KB, 1600x1200
Is it common for sons to have a closer relationship with their mothers?

And, do daughters more commonly feel closer to their fathers?

If this is so, why?
>>
>>17273267
Yes
Look up the oedipus complex
>>
For me it wasn't so much an attraction thing as it was "we both acknowledge she's nuts and can talk about actual things", but I was closer with my mom because she was always home and acting crazy.
>>
>>17273279
Pretty much I just felt closer to my dad because he was on my intellectual level and peraolality type. My mom is just a fruitcake but my dad loved the pussy so he stayed and procreated.
>>
Femanon here. I am closer to my mom cuz my dad was an emotionally abusive alcoholic. My mom is like the grown up wiser version of myself honestly. I relate to her on almost every level save for I don't have kids.
>>
My dad isn't very close to either of his kids because he's just not very good at communicating or connecting with other human beings. Unfortunately I seem to have inherited some of this

My mom however is a much better communicator and has a well developed sense of humour, so she's overall a lot more likeable
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.