[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hooked up with alt / ratchet / punk friend of a friend, losing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_na80j5e9kj1r6856ro1_1280.jpg (204 KB, 736x1525) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na80j5e9kj1r6856ro1_1280.jpg
204 KB, 736x1525
hooked up with alt / ratchet / punk friend of a friend, losing my virginity to her. I can't stop thinking about her, feel fluttery and hot and awkward whenever I see her. Ask my friend if I should ask her out, my friend tells me shes not the kind of girl a nice guy like me should date... that I should leave it at I lost my virginity and thats it... but I can't. Meet up with her again to hang out... she blows me by a river near a walking trail... I ask her out and she tells me shes no good and I should just enjoy what shes doing.
The more time I spend with her, the more I like her though, not just the sex, everything about her... I don't know what to do, shes driving me crazy... Shes really fucked up, but I can't help it, I want her so badly... my friend keeps telling me to stay away from her, she even says she regrets getting me involved with her... but I don't want to stay away.
Whats wrong with me? Why would my friend want me to stay away so badly? I'm so confused.

I need more advice.
>>
well, if she does not want to call it going out then just go hang out with her and don't be surprised if she blows somebody else near a trail before you evolve into being a couple, because it's way more likely.
>>
You've imprinted on her. It's not at all rare to imprint on one's first sexual partner, and that's what's happened here.

Women who avoid older male virgins are often specifically trying to avoid being imprinted on. In fact, I suspect that this is what your friend is now trying to do. Problem is, it's too late.

I am sorry, OP. I know it hurts, but you have to end this. It is not your fault that you imprinted on her, but there's a reason she didn't want it to happen. This cannot work out. End this relationship, such as it is, before things turn nasty.
>>
File: 1464447479360.gif (2 MB, 289x180) Image search: [Google]
1464447479360.gif
2 MB, 289x180
>>17273155
If I was to guess I'd say she probably has some self-loathing issues, either that or she dislikes relationships or some personality characteristic of yours. Pick whichever makes you feel better. Although, if she is genuinely your friend the last one is less likely.

If you want a relationship with her though, I'd assume it's the first one and try to learn if she has an self-esteem issues and try to boost her confidence if you suspect she does. Next time you have sex whisper some sweet nothings about how great she is, using specific examples so she believes them.

At least that's how I'd write it if you two were characters in a novel.
>>
>>17273155
>The more time I spend with her, the more I like her though, not just the sex, everything about her...
You don't know everything about her, let alone what she does when you're not there. Your friend and her both have warned you to not date her for a reason.
>>
>>17273178
I'm fine with that, she could blow a line of dicks, I don't care... I just really really really like her.
>>17273201
Why can't it? why won't it work? shes perfect.
>>17273206
I do think she does, I have tried to whisper sweet stuff to her, she got embaressed, then actually teared up a little and told me to stop. She then put my hands on her neck and told me to squeeze as we had sex.
>>17273222
I know enough about her to like her, I know she smokes a lot of weed and drinks a lot, I know shes shitty about keeping jobs, I know she occasionally does cocaine and has a bunch of scars from when she used to cut herself, I know she wants breast implants even though she has a perfect set of D cups, I'm fine with all of that.
>>
>>17273155
OP, stay away from her. Listen to your friends. This won't end well. Even if she did agree to get in a relationship with you, she'll only end up breaking your heart. If she felt any similar way towards you or felt like she could be romantically involved, she would have admitted it already. Girls like that fall hard for the right dudes eventually and you're unfortunately not one of them, as I've said she would have made it clear. She just enjoys pleasuring you. But if you think that maybe she could learn to like you more than just for sex you're wrong. Believe me, I've been on both sides of the spectrum here. As the giver and the receiver.
>>
>>17273201
Now I feel doomed to virgin-hood :(
>>
>>17273328
>I do think she does, I have tried to whisper sweet stuff to her, she got embaressed, then actually teared up a little and told me to stop. She then put my hands on her neck and told me to squeeze as we had sex.

Good to know I'm right for once. Here's an idea, next time try to be dominant and make her promise to try harder at something so she'll feel she deserves something better, like being in a relationship with you. Help her out with her life and if it improves, so will your chances.
>>
File: 1466152152938.jpg (101 KB, 728x636) Image search: [Google]
1466152152938.jpg
101 KB, 728x636
>>17273155
She is probably blowing someone else right now, ever consider that OP?
>>
Why are you attracted to such a broken person OP? My guess is you yourself have low self esteem. Sounds like your relationship with this person would be a train wreck anyway.
>>
File: 1466197109427.png (309 KB, 680x707) Image search: [Google]
1466197109427.png
309 KB, 680x707
>>17273328
>I'm fine with that, she could blow a line of dicks, I don't care... I just really really really like her.

Cuck
>>
>>17273328
>Why can't it? why won't it work? shes perfect.
That, right there, is the imprinting talking. The reason it won't work is that your perceptions of her are way out of tune with reality. She is not perfect. Nobody is. When this gets through your head, it will devastate you, and then it will all be over.
>>
>>17273345
Then why hang with me after and before sex?
>>17273418
How do I be dominant? shes a very dominant girl... I've gone along with everything shes told me to do, she initiates everything, even the first time we did anal, she told me to do it.
>>17273425
I think shes wonderful, shes nice, shes fun, she doesn't give a fuck about what other people think.
>>
>>17273155

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS BLESSED SITUATION AND DO ALL KINDS OF FUCKED UP SEX WITH THIS RATCHET. SOME PEOPLE ARE SIMPLY INCAPABLE OF LOVE.

YOU'RE GOING TO KEEP PRESSING HER TO LOVE YOU AND YOU'LL BE ALONE AND LOVELESS AND ALSO FUCKLESS.

GET OUT THERE AND CAPTURE SOME FREAKY VIDEO FOR US.
>>
>>17273155
>What's wrong with me?

What's wrong with you is that you lost your virginity to her, got emotionally attached, and are confusing your first feelings of sexual fulfillment with love.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.