[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What religions do not vaccinate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 284x177
Basically I'm 20, living on my own, don't have health insurance, and going back to school. They wont let me attend full time unless I get a hepatitis B vaccination, or get a religious waver.

Basically I need to find a religion that doesn't vaccinate their followers, and it has to be a religion that is typically white, because I don't want to raise any suspicion.
>>
>>17273008
How on earth are you going to afford school if you can't even afford a vaccination?
>>
>>17273008

look up free hepatitis B vaccinations and get one. also consider just joining obamacare, its borderline illegal not to havei nsurance atm
>>
>>17273013
Student loans, that I can pay off after I get my degree. Also, I haven't been vaccinated since I was 12 and I've never had a serious ailment, I'm not a mega "anti-vaxer", but I've just been fine this long, so I see no reason to get a vaccine at this stage in my life. I don't wanna turn this thread into a debate tho, just looking for some religions that will write me a waiver.
>>
The only one I'm aware of that doesn't vaccinate as a religion-wide policy is the Church of Christ, Scientist (also known as the Christian Scientists). You may be able to find individual congregations of other religions that don't vaccinate, but the wider church will not back you up. Even most Amish communities vaccinate nowadays.
>>
>>17273008
Vaccinate or castrate, pls. We don't need retards like you spreading your dumbass unvaccinated seed all over.
>>
>>17273055
Castration wouldn't actually prevent the spread of STIs.
>>
>>17273022
>since I was 12

I guarantee you have gotten the vaccine. It's administered at 6 months to anyone without nutso parents.
>>
>>17273055
Not an argument, my IQ is 130 btw, faggots like you would be luck to have me in the gene pool
>>17273030
Thank you
>>
>>17273104
>caring about IQ

Ahahaha faggot. Seriously though, if you live in the US isn't it against the law to not have health ins? And how expensive is the vaccine?
>>
>>17273104
>Implying being smart by pulling an IQ number
>Does not want to vaccinate.

>>17273085
Cut the penis as well then.

This better be some bait thread, seriously I'm laughing hard.
>>
>>17273008
They're not going to make you pass a religious test to get out of it, that would be illegal. Just say you're opposed to it and that should be that.
>>
>>17273394
>IQ doesn't matter
Literally only jealous low IQ fags say this
>>
File: 1466379808054.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
1466379808054.png
142 KB, 415x367
>>17273439
Let's assume you are an intelligent person, with 130 IQ as you'd like to imply. Then explain to me with that big smart head of yours why didn't haven't you vaccinated?

Let me guess, are you afraid of becoming autistic? I think you are halfway there without being vaccinated though.
>>
>>17273455
Autism among other things. I'm not gonna spoonfeed you but there is decently compelling evidence that vaccination has adverse effects. I weighed the pros and cons and decided I don't want to be vaccinated
>>
>>17273476
You do realize the shitforbrains who published the study falsely linking autism to vaccinations lost his medical license for endangering public health?
>>
>>17273476
I don't think you understand what vaccines are, or how they work.

Vaccination won't prevent infection, it just limits the amount that the target infection would be able to reproduce using your body as a host. Huge difference there.

This means a few things:
>infection time will be reduced
>symptoms will be less severe
>you will be much less infectious

That last one is the most important. Fucking antivaxxers are so damn selfish. If you are ever around kids or old people, or places they go, then do them all a favor and make sure you vaccinate. Otherwise, I'm blaming you for their death.

As another anon pointed out, there is absolutely no link between vaccination and autism. Cumdumpster doc that published that was trying to say that multi-disease vaccination shots do that. His motivation was to help pharma sell more shots - you know, a bunch more individual shots rather than one multi-shot, so he'd get more money. A bit of a conflict of interest there because he was invested in vaccine-selling pharma.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.