[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If someone breaks up with you without warning, over a text message,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
If someone breaks up with you without warning, over a text message, is it safe to say they never really loved you all that much? I tried being a friend but dammit, I wanted some answers, he didnt even ever tell me why and two months had passed. Wouldnt even apologize, just tell me I was blaming. Its just a sign of respect to tell someone why you wanted to end it, esspecially if you're not gonna tell them how you're feeling before it hits that point
>>
>>17272972
Maybe he was just using you for sex and pretending to care about you just to get it.
>>
>>17272976
That doesnt sound right because our relationship was long distance for quite a long time and he hung on
>>
>>17272972
>is it safe to say they never really loved you all that much?
hard to say. he probably didn't care very much at the end, or he'd have at least called you.

you'll never know for sure, so you might as well believe whatever helps you move on. then continue the process of moving on.
>>
>>17272972

no. maybe he did love you but so much time passed that by the end he didnt love you anymore. maybe he really loves you but he made a mistake and doesnt want you to think too harshly of him.

or maybe ur a bitch and he just doesnt wnat to deal with you. idk.
>>
He didn't really love you, its just weird for someone to just do that out of no where and if he really hasnt said anything in months then it wasnt real just move on! go date around
>>
>>17272972
>is it safe to say they never really loved you all that much?
I wouldn't call that a safe assumption, no. By the end, perhaps, but that doesn't indicate the beginning. You said he hung onto an LDR for a long time, and that's not something you do for someone you don't love a lot.
>>
>>17273071
Thats not all. I called him out on how poorly he handled breaking up with me without insulting him and like always he said I was just blaming and guilting. My grievances were never legitimate to him. He never wanted to apologize. If he loved me why wouldn't he at least pay me that closure. He got all bent out of shape talking about how I hate him and that I was bitter. I kept trying to assure him I was just upset and dont hate him.. I still dont, even after he told me he never wants to talk to me again.
>>
>>17273083

>i called him out on how poorly he handled it as if thats not inherently insulting
>and he said i was trying to guilt him

you were.

>if he loved me why wouldn't he at least pay me that closure

first off no matter how he broke up with you you'd find something to complain about. thats the point of break ups. if he handled it perfectly you'd whine that he did it too easily, or too comfortably. its a break up. its dramatic.

>i was bitter

he was right?

its a break up. he doesnt want to talk to you again. its a thing. i feel bad and i know you're hurting, but this is what break ups are.
>>
>>17273094
>too easily
what?

It isnt like I was trying to get him back together with me. How was I guilting him?

If I was bitter it wasnt because our relationship ended and im no longer with him; it was because, like I said, he broke up with me over a text message, never once told me he was feeling the way he was before something couldve been done about it, and then didnt even tell me why until very recently
>>
>>17273114

and thats a thing and its upsetting, but thats break ups.

>how was i guilting ihm

you literally did it to make him feel guilty about it.
>>
>>17273141
Ah I see.. the way it was phrased by him made it sound like he thought I was trying to make him feel bad so hed get back with me when thats definitely not what I want.. not anymore anyway.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.