[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't I have a motivation to get a job? I'd rather
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Why can't I have a motivation to get a job? I'd rather waste my life away on laptop and with friends(all of whom have steady jobs), If i don't do these things I feel incomplete.. WTF is wrong with me? I'm 25 just waiting my life away,i guess I'm scared of outside world..
>>
You have no aspirations and no wants beyond what you can literally reach within arm's length.

Everything you want is provided for you and so you have no need to go outside and work to get more. Whatever it is you have right now is what you feel to be the best your life will be and requires no improvement.
>>
>>17272927
Holy shit, that's me.. How can I abolish this mentality?
>>
Nobody works for the sake of working, they do it to pay bills and rent for a place to live and for life necessities. Then they use whatever is left to fund entertainment, hobbies and save for later.

I don't know what your living situation is or how you fund your lifestyle.
>>
Figure out your potential pay and expenses if you got a job. See how much money is left over each month and think of the stuff you could get with that.

Sometimes having too much time on your hands is bad for you.
>>
>>17272958
I fund my self by leeching off of my family.. And lately they too are getting annoyed and starting to cut me off.. Even this is not motivating me enough to do something
>>
>>17273082
Don't say you fund yourself because you don't.

You've identified your problem and now you need to set a goal. Start applying for jobs. Nobody can make you motivated. If you need to, tell your parents to give you a cut-off date after which you'll get nothing. If you can't be motivated in the face of homelessness then you're a lost cause.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.