[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, so I'm balding, but my gf doesn't like short hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: cute girl.jpg (57 KB, 640x464) Image search: [Google]
cute girl.jpg
57 KB, 640x464
Ok, so I'm balding, but my gf doesn't like short hair on guys, but I am much more comfortable with a buzz, what do?
I'm thinkin buzz.
>>
I don't believe a buzzcut is going to appeal to your girlfriend or fix your image problem due to balding.
>>
>>17272909
Get the cut that you like for yourself. Whether she likes your haircut isn't as important as whether you like it.
>>
>>17272926
basically my thought process. I just want to MAX my appeal 2 her, ya dig?
>>
Get it cut like Alton Brown. Cutthroat Kitchen version, not Good Eats. He wears it well. Most women hate the shaved head look.
>>
>>17272966
Ignore her wishes and do what you want anyway. She'll learn to like it. Or she doesn't and you move onto the next one. Don't let her run your life for you dude.
>>
>>17272909

Eventually it'll get to the point where your hair has receded so much that she won't like it, at which point you'll be getting a buzz cut anyway. And she'll either stay or leave you. Look at it that way.
>>
>>17272966
OP is your name Max?
>>
>>17273193
If the genders were reversed would you give the same advice?

I keep my hair long because my bf likes it that way. Sometimes I have the urge to get a dyke cut but I love my bf and want him to have a gf he finds attractive.

I don't think there's anything wrong with OP wanting to look good for his woman.
>>
Ok OP here's what you do grab one side of your hair and then the other, weave the two together so that your left hair is drooping down the right side and vise versa.
>>
>>17273465
Dyke cuts are sexy AF. Do what you want. If he's worth your time, he will prefer seeing you happier in your skin over seeing your long hair.
>>
>>17273465
If it was a chick I'd say the same thing but you gotta be prepared to live with the repercussions.
>>
>>17273465

Normally I'd completely with you, but baldness is a one-way ticket. OP's not going to start growing more hair, and I doubt his gf is going to be into his receding hairline.

That's not to say he shouldn't take her feelings into account, but I imagine he'd be saving her some trouble.
>>
I used to be in a similar spot OP. Girl I used to date hated the shaved/bald look even though I felt a lot better with it.

Balding was a real confidence killer for me, not sure if it's the same in your case. If it is, I say go for it since your happiness and confidence is important and if she's worth it she'll understand. I'd definitely recommend talking to her about it though. Tell her why you wanna do the buzz and see what she thinks look best.

I mean hell, if you can pull off a balding look well and she digs it fuckin go for it
>>
I am basically GF. My husband had long hair and I loved it, and then he had to cut it.

I'll be honest, I really miss it. But at the same time he's still the guy I love and I am still attracted to him. He may not hit that particular button anymore, but he still hits everything else.

I miss it, but my love has not diminished. Just tell her you want to take your balding in stride rather than cling to what you know is gonna disappear.
>>
>>17272909
try nizoral first,you could be loosing your hair because of a fungal infection
>>
Don't buzz retard, just take finasteride
>>
Bald with long hair will make you look like Ben Franklin.

But it boils down to this: is the girl worth it?
>>
>>17273504
Does your mom know you are gay?
>>
>>17275572
Ben Franklin got bitches? That's not even a sacrifice for the dude, doesn't matter if she's worth it. Grow out that hair OP.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.