[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my anxiety is at the worst it's been in quite a while,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 220px-Volition_(Album).jpg (12 KB, 220x219) Image search: [Google]
220px-Volition_(Album).jpg
12 KB, 220x219
So my anxiety is at the worst it's been in quite a while, of course, it's been "triggered" (I fucking hate that word) by overthinking things with girls, again (which always leads to this downward of "what's wrong with me? Why can't I think about this normally? Etc.etc.etc)

I'm getting tired of this. I'm tired of getting crazy attached to girl the second they show a glimmer of interest in me. I'm tired of not being able to meet new people because I'm too scared to even approach them. I'm tired of my friends pushing me away because I can't keep my shit together and they're tired of hearing about it. I'm tired of overthinking literally everything and being stressed out about every single interaction when it comes to females.

Everyone keeps saying "you just gotta keep calm, you just gotta keep telling yourself __________". I've spent years doing these things and nothing gets better.

The feel hopeless, it's like I'm doomed to live the rest of my life like this.
>>
>100% buy into the concept of triggers but feels the need to talk shit
>friends pushing me away because I can't keep my shit together
>calling women "females"
you're not overthinking anything, you're a stupid, hateful piece of shit. quit blaming your problems on anxiety and overthinking and just stop being such a piece of trash.
>>
>>17272809
How am I being hateful in any way?
>>
>>17272797
Don't put pussy on a pedestal and learn to not care.
The first thing can be achieved by reading horror stories about relationships, learning about the subconscious that drives women [spoiler]and men alike[/spoiler] and eventually you will stop putting pussy on a pedestal.

The second one isn't so easy, you just need to learn to just not care about what people think about you at all and do your own thing.
[spoiler]I know thats vague just roll with it.[/spoiler]
>>
It's not "anxiety" man. being lonely, horny and unhappy is worst than hell, but as hard as it's sounds, it may be your fate like it's the fate of millions of people.
your options are killing yourself, doing drugs or travel the world as a buddhist or something.

There are no other options. I'm in the same place as you and I'm considering moving out of the country and then probably kill myself
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.