[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, I’m a 24y old male, got a nice girlfriend, she loves me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image2.jpg (74 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
74 KB, 1600x900
Hi, I’m a 24y old male, got a nice girlfriend, she loves me and usually the sex is pretty cool. Also got a job that it’s ok, it’s not the job of my life, but I’m not planning to stay there forever.I’m tall, slim and as far as I know nobody considers me either ugly or dumb.

But lately, like for 6 months from now with some big changes in my life (finishing college, finding my second job), I’m feeling sad, not every day, every time, but almost half of the time I think life isn’t worthy at all and like once or twice a week I think I can’t keep going. When I’m not sad I’m either angry (not in a violent way) or euphoric.

The thing is, I’m not sad always, and I think that all this shit is going to be temporary, and it will stop when I reach some stability.

But I need advice, should I see a psychologist? Should I do something? Anyone with experience in similar situations?

Thank you very much guys/ladies
>>
Nobody here? Should I ask /pol/ or should I ask /b/?
>>
>>17272224
ask /pol/
>>
>>17272133
24 year old in a very similar boat here, minus the girlfriend. Don't have an answer but I'll be monitoring this thread.
>>
>>17272133
you could be going through some mild depression, or maybe you're just stressed out from all of the things happening for you right now. either way, you could always go see a psychologist if you think it would help... worst case scenario, they tell you you're just stressed, y'know? you dont have anything to lose by going, and its better to be safe than sorry.
>>
You probably have depression. This happened to me after a big accident about a year ago, I almost attempted suicide once before I looked for help, now I'm on pills and I still feel empty and sad, but it's at least easier to go through my daily motions.
>>
>>17272230
Thank you mate, I've never been with a psychologist because I've been thinking my whole life that they are just trying to make money from problems they can’t solve. Have you (or anyone) been with a psychologist before?

>>17272244
I’m still able to avoid suicide even if it’s tempting sometimes, if I’m depressed I think I’m not as depressed as people diagnosed with depression. But I’ll take your advice into account since I’d prefer to avoid getting worse, so I'll look for help. Thank you mate!
>>
>>17272285
no problem. personally ive never been to a psychologist, but i know i need to go to one for similar issues. i can definitely see why youd think that, though. if you do have depression, itd be better to catch it before you start losing the motivation to get help at all, yknow?
>>
>>17272307
I'll take that seriously, since I'm not getting better through the time I think I'll need to catch it before it gets worse.

Thank you mate!
>>
>>17272438
sure thing. good luck with everything; hope all the stress you got going on eases up soon.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.